Threesome??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HighOnIt, May 17, 2010.

1. ^^
    This is the old classic double standard....so a shaft can fuck many holes, but a hole cant fuck many shafts...? Negative on reasoning there.

Im sorry to say I havent been tagged by two cocks at one time, but that still doesnt mean I wouldnt want to live out that fantasy..and also, the pussy is tight.

2. Haha, I just pictured some chick puking her guts out and you being like, baby, you sure you're not down, oh well, I guess she'll have to do.

3. #23 DiAmOnD RaStA, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2010
    My ladies, trust me, Im on your side ;)

Growing up with 2 moms, I have a different mind set when it comes to women.

As for my buddy who was my tag team partner, we are still best friends and see each other daily almost... We were both single at the time, and the chick was a mutual friend who just wanted to "try it out"...

I dont know how nasty we can get on here... or I would spill it haha

-edit-
    Just for the record... [No homo] also.. just because its MMF, doesnt mean the males gotta touch each other... but we are both REAL comfortable with ourselves and each other, so it wasnt a problem... we even did the Eiffel Tower ;) lol

4. One time me and a friend tagged a girl also. Shit was fun.

5. Good for you! :D Life's definitely more interesting when you are open minded about things, comfortable with yourself and whoever you're with. Makes sex so much better IMO! :cool:

hahaha! I'll double check on how much detail is ok to go into ;)

6. Yeah, things have changed now lol ol' [D][R] had to settle down... my girl would smack me with a brick if she even KNEW about this lol.

Me and her smoke with my buddy like I said, all the time... im sure if she knew that we tagged a chick back in the day ((honestly not THAT many years ago cough)) she would never talk to him, and cut me off for months lol or hand me some soap... she's not big on different stuff hahaha

7. The best place to meet a third and have a threesome is on vacation, at a resort, cruise ship, or something like that. Lots of drunken debauchery and everyone knows going in that it's a short term for-fun-only deal. When the vacation is over, pack away the memories and go your seperate ways.

8. Not in my fantasies haha.

9. If you want to do it, do it. Don't do it just for your guy, though ;)

Make sure you can handle it emotionally as well, too. I have had a few, and they've always gone well!

10. Hot...I wouldn't even know how to approach that discussion.

11. I had a similar situation. This girl I had wanted to hook up with for a couple years had called me to come over to her friends place where they were going to be partying for a week while her parents were out of town ("Finally" I thought to myself). Well, turns out she was on her period and at that age neither of us liked the idea of having sex with her on the rag (although nowadays I really couldn't care less) so I only got a blowjob. However, her best friend started hitting on me like a woman in her 30s at a bar so I ended up hooking up with her that night.

Fast forward to the end of the week and there I am again, but with the first chick. My teenage mind had wrapped itself around the memory of her and her best friend making out to tease me from the year before (she was the ultimate tease, I assure you, but she was bi too). I felt really confident that night so I brought the idea of a threesome up... I had wanted to hook up with this chick for two years and had finally achieved that and checked off threesome from my before-I-die list. I honestly never felt so good about myself in my entire life...

(sorry for making that kinda long, but that is something I'll never forget)

I really don't understand the double standard, but I can understand a guy not fantasizing about a MMF threesome. I never would have thought at the time that I would enjoy being in a MMF threesome, and at that point in time I would have never thought I would experience one until at least my 20s

However, I was at a party hooking up with a girl from my school and she was a FREAK! The sex was incredible and we ended up starting back up in the living room where everyone else was. My best friend to this day was there and ended up joining in and the three of us went back to the bedroom. Honestly, though, if anyone else were to simply join in out of nowhere like that it would have been a bit awkward for me. The three of us fucked literally all night in probably the best "hook up" of my life thus far.

Man... looking back I had some crazy sex back in high school... however those two threesomes are imprinted in my memory.

so... realizing I just wrote two stories, I'll simplify their meaning: what I'm trying to say is threesomes can be incredible experiences as long as they are with the right people.

12. i wonder how many of these stories are 12 year olds or 35 year old mother's-basement-dwelling made up stories? :confused:

13. To be honest, part of me wishes those things didn't happen. Nearing the end of high school some terrible things happened and left me a depressed wreck... sex has been practically nonexistent for a few years so those stories haunt me in a way. I can easily see some 15yo sitting at his computer, the desk littered with mt. dew cans and empty bags of chips and whatnot writing my post above haha, but I have some really unbelievable stories I could tell dating back to even kindergarten. That's just how those years were for me: unbelievable.

14. kindergarten:confused: abused child or what? this sounds heavy

15. Fortunately no, it had to do with "dating" a much older girl. Not old enough for child abuse, though... not even close.

16. this happened to me:

when i was with my gf she told me that her friend also liked me, so we were at her friends house one night and we're out the front and they're smoking cigarettes and just talkin about shit. and then the discussion of a threesome comes up and my gf is like 'so would u have a threesome with me and ****(her name)' and i was like 'nah probably not' she was like 'why not' so i said ' i dont like ****'.

so her friend got a bit mad but then cooled off and was like 'wanna kiss me' and i was like 'nah not really' and she kept coming onto me. but i didnt like her because she was fat and not that good looking.

17. A 7 and a 3 make a 10....lol

18. i had a threesome with 2 chicks but thats about it and we were all very drunk but it was a lot of fun