Threesome??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HighOnIt, May 17, 2010.

1. So one day I was talking to my ex he had told me when I firs met him his fantasy was to have a threesome. At first I said no but when I asked him if he had accomplished his fantasy he said he hadn't so I told him I was going to think about it

should you have a threesome with another girl you know or someone you dnt know?

And what to expect if i decide yes

tell me something

2. Are you on some sort of fantasy giving spree? If so, i have a few you could grant if you're so kind.

3. Ha nothing like that but i rly wanted to kno wat to expect

name them? If your so kind?

4. Depends on the people in the situation.

Itll either go real smooth, or things will be uncomfortable...

If you go thru with it... Dont leave the guy out! Come on ladies! Ive had to deal with this once before, and dont get me wrong, I love watching 2 chicks go at it, but damn! Watching aint THAT great lol

5. I would do it with someone that neither of you have feelings for... a pick up from a bar maybe, or it can destroy your friendship with her, or at least make it awkward in the future.

You must lay down the ground rules first to, if there are any (i.e. it's not ok to stick it in my mouth after you take it outta her pussy).

Then things should go great, I have had a couple threesome and they are never as great as the fantasy...... but close.

6. This topic makes no sense to me.
    You're ex told you when you first met him that his fantasy was to have a threesome. And now he's your ex you just want to fulfill this fantasy? What?

7. #7 BUDS4U2NV, May 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2010
    threesomes r the shit, my first one actually ended up wit my gf in the bathroom 20 min into it, throwin up like crazy from drinkin too much, so i kinda fucked her friend for the rest of the time lol, but at the same time checkin up her to see if she was ok of course ;)

and remember, equality is key.. #1 rule

8. Two pairs of tits. Need I say more?

Just make sure that you don't have strong feelings for this guy anymore, though.
    Sex tends to complicate those kind of things.

9. basically yeah...so before I had feelings for him and I told him I couldn't do it because I would hate sharing someone that's mine but now he's just my ex and I was just thinkin if I should fullfil his fantasy since I dnt have any feelings for him anymore

But I'm still thinkin about it...he told me he wanted an answer so he could get another girl

10. Personally I think you're going to have a harder time convincing the 3rd party here(which is likely his current girlfriend, fiance, or wife) that there's nothing more going on between YOU and him than fulfilling this fantasy, especially after the fantasy is fulfilled.

As far as should you do it or not, other than the concern I've already pointed out here, I'd say you would have to trust your ex well enough to know about all the other issues with a threesome (STDs, etc.)

Good luck in whatever decision you make. As far as your ex is concerned, on behalf of the other 99% of men here, I'd just like to say that he better fucking know how much of a lucky bastard he is. :D

11. The only way a threesome would work for me personally is if I wasn't in a relationship with either party. Maybe a friend with benefits and some other person we don't know too well.... less hurt feelings and opportunity for drama..

12. If you two are fully secure in your relationship, go for it. Personally, I think experiencing a threesome has helped my relationship a lot. When you can safely and securely have sex with another girl/guy, you know that you're happy and content in your relationship.

If you're not, then don't even consider it. This kind of thing tends to boost the tension in a relationship quite a bit if you're not ready for it.

13. What about a MMF threesome?

14. theres a 1 dick per fanstasy rule.

15. yes indeed

16. ^^Why is that?

So, 2 girls can tag team a dude, and its "cool"

But if 2 guys tag team a chick, its gross...

Same thing with girls kissing each other and guys kissing each other... or girls being "sluts" for having sex, and guys being "cool"

Ive done it

17. if two dudes tag a bitch her pussy is probably loose and nasty....cause she probably is a slut who fucks anyone

18. ^^Not if you get em when they're young and fresh ;) LMAO

What a clownin ass story I cant tell

19. blame it on society?

but if thats what you like, i aint guna stop ya.

20. DR...I'm glad you pointed out the double standards when it comes to threesomes - MMW / WWM...it's ok for guys to do it but not girls?! :rolleyes: