Threesome

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GovernorOfGrass, Nov 11, 2009.

1. #1 GovernorOfGrass, Nov 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2009
    Haha this is not the awesome 2 girls, one guy type of threesome, no this is the much, much more awkward threesome of 2 guys and 1 girl. Anyway.....

So I had been fooling around with this chick for about two weeks when she goes (jokingly, I thought at the time),

"Hey do you wanna have a threesome?"

"Well depends on who the other chick is."

"Oh, its not a girl, it's your friend W."
    (Now W is like my best friend, hell we started getting high together, we're tight. But there is no fucking way I was gonna have a threesome with him.)

"Umm.......HELL NO! Why would you ask?"

"........Because we kind of talked about it on facebook........please?"

(Now I had no idea that this chick was this slutty when we started fooling around together (heh, *Lie*). I knew she was slutty just not this slutty.)

Anyway she worked on me for about a week and finally I stupidly gave in, but not without making some rules of my own (There is no chance of me seeing any penis besides my own, best rule ever).

So I wont go into detail other than to say it was the singular most boner killing moment in my entire sexual history and I am definitely never doing it again. Just imagine your biggest turnoff ever then multiply it by 10. I did the dirty deed but not before kicking my friend out of the room.

So I guess the moral of this story is don't fucking do this shit unless you enjoy/don't mind seeing penis while attempting to fuck a chick. I mean I guess this wouldn't be a huge turnoff for a lot of people but if you think this will turn you off then go with your gut.

FOR FULL STORY GO TO PAGE FOUR, BUT THIS IS HELPFUL TO READ FIRST.

2. JK JK, I didn't read everything. I am jealous of you, and I wouldn't mind fucking a girl.. with my friend in the room as well. That's just how you have to look at it.

3. No dude, i had the threesome and I'm not homophobic. I'm just not a huge fan of seeing penis.
    And dude DP, ew, and that shit would kill her, she's wicked tight. She called me afterwards complaining about how sore her pussy was. I was just like "I'm sorry, but remember who wanted who wanted to have this threesome?"

4. As long as you guys don't swap loads, everything's gravy...

5. lol i know if i did that with one of my friends it would be pretty fuckin awkward

6. lmao.

maybe a month and a half ago my best friend was foolin around with a girl.
    well, weve been best friends for 4 years or so now and have been gettin high, occasionally drunk together for 3.
    somehow we talked about a threesome, and me and him agreed to do it but we found it funny as fuck... we made a joke out of it lol.

i was going to fuck her while she gave him head and we'd switch. our balls werent gonna touch... no thank you.
    although i do think she said she'd take two at the same time lol.

time came to do it and we went to his house.
    took a while for us to get started because me and him couldnt stop laughing, and didnt know what to do.
    we finally get started and his mom gets home, lol. so we took this to my house.
    where we went to my room, and i couldnt do shit.
    lol... so i did a real "bro" moment and let him use my room... and my bed.
    i hurried out of my room and a few minutes, maybe 10 at the most he comes out.
    it was my turn to hit it.

30 minutes later with sweat pourin from my face, her cumming multiple times, me not being able to cum... i just said fuck it and called it a sesh.
    lol.
    first time being laid in a good bit after being used to it almost everyday for 10 months.

i always write such long posts.

7. By far women's favourite fantasy is to be with two guys at the same time. It is also one of men's favourite fantasy to share his woman partner.

8. speak for yourself :rolleyes:

9. You wanna try and 5 some with 4 guys bro

10. Good talk.

11. i don't know if this is my favorite fantasy... maybe if the two guys were both my boyfriend... i just can't even imagine that being possible, though-- 2 guys in general, not 2 of my bf.
    but i guess that'd be more fun than me, him, and another girl. vag grosses me out, and the whole jealousy thing. i believe in that one sex and the city episode where they say the only way to be a part of a threesome is to be the 'other person' or the stranger the couple finds to have a threesome with. no attachments, no jealousy, just good fucking.

12. First of all, I see penis every time I bone a chick.

Secondly, I do have a strict rule in all my fantasies and all my sexual encounters: one penis per show.

I would never have agreed to this.

That's just me.

13. I.. I don't even know what to say.
    I might have just dumped her when she said that.
    Cause she's talking about having sex with one of your friends..
    Plus, your friend was into it.
    Shibby girlfriend as well as a d-bag friend?
    No thanks.
    I hope you guys are still friends, but that's some whack crap.
    Me and my old lady have had 3 full-on threesomes with.. GIRLS!
    It's pretty childish, no offense, to be like "I can't see another penis."
    but I get where you're coming from.
    I wouldn't have a threesome with a guy friend of mine, or any guy.
    I might be interested in running a train, haha, but threesomes seem
    a bit too intimate for my taste.

14. me and my best bro have tag teamed a couple girls SLUTS i have had the good kinda of 3some as well lol im bi tho lol.....and no me and my best bro arnt anything....hes straight he says its not to wierd for him i wonder if hes into it...so when u guys did it did one of u go anal while the other was pussy? or what i need details....

15. You should of made a deal that she had to have a threesome with another girl if you did it with a guy.

16. Sucks you didn't enjoy it. You prolly shouldn't have agreed to it - knowing how you feel about seeing penis that's not yours, lol.

I've never done it, but I probably would. I'm comfortable enough with myself, so I don't think it would bother me all that much.

17. I actually don't know if i would do it or not.

I mean, there is nothing gay about it. Your both interested in the same thing. I think it might be pretty cool to do it actually, lol. :p

18. Werd.

I think it'd be a pretty interesting way to spice things up a bit.

But yeah... Different strokes for different folks...

(And for the record - I'm 100% straight... I'm just kinky as fuck, lol).

19. This, wtf were you thinking not making that deal?!

20. :hello:

QFT