three wishes

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dantheman52, May 13, 2011.

1. First would be endless cash flow. Not coz it would make m happy. I dont think money buys happinsss but it give you less to worry abt at this fucked up point in time when there is so much shit going on in ur everyday life. I would still work. I would still pay tax. These things are gd. They give ur life balance an a routine to follow. And it gives u goals to fight for rather than sitting down on ur fat ass an just playing pc everyday just coz u knoe u dont hve to work to get money. Second would be health and happiness fot friends and family. My fiancee has cancer and it fucking hurts and is damn heartbreaking to see her in this state every day. So this one has highest priority. But also for the rest of the fAmily aswell. Not just my fiancee. And third would be being ablr to die a the ebd of my life and feeling good abt whAt i have accomplished and not regretting missing out on something or feeling bad for what i did. But just being happy with what i accomplished and knowing that it was the best i did.

2. I'd do the exact thing.

3. 1:The ability to change size on command. I used to always want to do this as a kid... swim in the bathtub, go on an adventure through the backyard lawn... reach the top shelf...

2: Wisdom. Ultimate wisdom in all situations and the maturity to utalize this gift.

3:unlimited wishes.

4. 1. Unlimited amount of weed.
    2. Unlimited amount of cash.
    3. Ability to do anything.

5. 1. Not live in a material driven society.
    2. Have my BA degree completed so I can travel and enjoy the sense of accomplishment at the same time.
    3. Pass my stats class so I never have to worry about statistics again. It'll be a huge wave of relief if I can pass, and if I fail and have to take it again, it's always gonna be in the back of my mind. Fuck.

6. ^^^ That would be so bad ass to do stoned lol but immortality would help just incase you get squished or eaten by a cat.

Oh fuck if you are shrunken you can fight ants and shit. Jesus christ im bored.

7. I dont think it would be fun to experience first hand the gastro intestinal tract of a cat. and then you'd become cat shit. I'd rather die, imo.

8. ^ yeah, I figure If I could change back to origional size fast enough then I'd be ok though. But yeah, immortality would be good too.

9. #29 DojaCFR, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Immortality by choice, you should be able to end it whenever you are ready...

The only thing worse than outliving everyone you ever love, is to be the last person on earth after a comet strike or other apocalyptic event except maybe the zombie apocalypse, that might be fun for a little while not being able to die or be infected.

Also regenerative immortality, to have ur body blown up, or head cut off but not be able to die...just live in pain forever, that would suck.

You need to be invincible like superman where nothing can hurt you, or be able to heal back like wolverine.

This make since? Im kinda stoned, but I've thought alot about immortality and even done speeches on it at the local college and a few other events

10. Of course that makes sense.. I was actually thinking the same thing (that I wouldn't really want to live forever) when I posted that.

11. #31 DojaCFR, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Imagine the earth exploads for some reason, there u are floating in space forever dying of not being able to breathe and the cold...yea, that would suck. Maybe like the whole, magic sword or something. Can only be killed with this one item.

But then you have a weakness to be exploted by ur enemies...so eh.

12. I don't if I could just you make three wishes man

13. 1. ultimate wealth (money and healthwise)
    2. PLUR
    3. for the entire planet to run more efficiently

14. 1. Infinite wishes (you never know when you might be targeted for assassination)
    2. Skyrim.
    3. No more corruption.

15. 1. the ability to teleport
    2. bottomless bank account
    3. to be an incredible artist

16. 1. Unlimited LSD
    2. Ability to teleport
    3. Unlimited money

17. 1. Unlimited amount of ganja, of course.
    2. To keep building a good relationship with my s/o for a long, long time.
    3. Just lots of love and affection in general.