Three Tier Washer

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by danascully, Oct 7, 2018.

1. ok. listen to me! we can all agree that it’s a nuisance to do laundry; all that sorting, switching loads, etc. but what if the machine did that FOR you? just three levels..... all connected, dropping down into the other once the cycle is finished! top tier is washing, middle is that good ol extra rinse, bottom is drying and as an additional feature ? u could add a self folding portion . thanks for listening , Big Sharks just credit my name x

2. Love the idea esp the auto folding aspect completely bypass laundry as a household hassle now making it operational and what one would cost is probably the first walls hit but idea definitely has potential and if you succeed can I receive one as an honorary gc blade gift?? 3 kids plus me and the wife lots and lots of laundry!!! Lmao

3. There already exist washer/dryer combos where you throw your clothes in and it washes and dries them without you having to remove them. I hear they don't work all that well but time can fix that. As for folding, I find it's quicker and easier to just hang everything. Throw on a clothes hanger and put it somewhere. Done. In the possibly distant future, we will have robot servants to do our household chores. There will surely be a robot to handle laundry.

4. We will have just one robot, or 'CSM' - Cybernetic Support Module, to handle everything. All of the extra functions such as 'laundry folding' would be part of a software package that you can add on to the basic functions of your base model CSM. Cooking, small appliance repair, hydroponic gardening, advanced trauma life support, cleaning etc. are all modules that can be added onto the basic model to upgrade it. Remember the Cybernetic Enhancements, Inc. motto, "One CSM for all of your needs."

• Like Like x 1