Three some stories

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BigOrange2, Jan 15, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

So I'm considering the possibility of three-somes with my fiancee, and it's kind of one of those things where you want 2 women but you wouldn't want to do it with your girl and another guy lol..​
     ​
    So I've decided since one way isn't fair, and the other isn't happening... I'd like to hear some stories of other people's experiences with three-somes.​
     ​
    Three-somes of any kind, no made up stories please. If you don't have one, share your view on three-somes.
     ​
    I'm most interested in stories where someone had a three-some with their girlfriend (or boyfriend if you're a female)
     ​
    Begin.

2. Coulda had one this one time but it woulda been me, my friend, & this hot ass chick thick ass big tatas & it was either my car or outside we had nowhere else and it was cold and rainy. Damn I wish I hadn't picked up my friend that day. Like we were asking if we were someone shed fuck she said yes about both of us & asked us bout a 3some but we couldn't think of anywhere to do it. I really don't know how'd I'd feel fucking a chick while another dude fucks her it'd be so weirdSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Sounds awesome lmao.. I love stories like this cus I can imagine the scenario in my head like reading a book.. To be honest dude you guys shouldve just ducked into a shed or somewhere you would smoke some pot that's secluded... Or just make it work in your car.. You know what I'm sayin

4. [quote name="BigOrange²" post="19350026" timestamp="1389850182"]Sounds awesome lmao.. I love stories like this cus I can imagine the scenario in my head like reading a book.. To be honest dude you guys shouldve just ducked into a shed or somewhere you would smoke some pot that's secluded... Or just make it work in your car.. You know what I'm sayin[/quote]We were blazing in my car in an elementary school parking lot lol rural ass community literally no where else we would've probly done it on top of the school if it weren't rainingSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum