Three Questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MAgrowing96, Jun 13, 2017.

1. #1 MAgrowing96, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    Hi guys, I have three questions today and hopefully someone can help answer them. Ok so first thing, can anyone tell the sex of my three plants? Also should I transplant them into bigger pots? And lastly when should I start to flower them? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. I should mention that today is day 60 (from seed )

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I see no indication of sex. I doubt they are rootbound based on their size but you can transplant if you like. I hope you have a lot of light which based on your plant you don't - you can flower whenever you like but I doubt you have enough light to yield very much at all.
    For a comparison for you - this is 60 days from seed.

Flower 4 weeks.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah I only had one small led light on them, I actually just got another light today though so I'm gonna put it in tonight. When do you think ill be able to tell sex? And do you think is should let them veg some more or cut my losses and flower them soon? Sorry for so many questions this is only my second grow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I definitely would not veg more - that would just increase the stretch - I would flower now and cut my losses. Use what you have learned on your next grow. I don't think anyone on here minds questions - that what this forum is for. Good luck.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ok great, thanks for the help!

7. Still early to tell, but the third pic from the top looks very similar to what my male looked like just before flowe. Flip the lights and you will know for sure in about 10 days

• Like Like x 1