Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Three Panel Drug Tests"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by White Smoke, Jan 24, 2010.

1. I have a three panel drug test coming up feb. 12th. What exactly is a three panel drug test? I'm currently in a Diversion Program that is randomly drug testing me with a three panel drug test. (testing for marijuana, cocaine, and opitaes.) Can someone help me out here? :(
    ~I want to know if it is a urine, oral, blood, hair etc. test) *What kind it is*.

2. ~This is urgent and I need some good info. from someone who knows what the type of test it is to help.
    *bump*

3. Pretty sure it's a urine that they test for multiple things with. The panels just mean the number of drugs it tests for, i believe it goes up to 8 panels. Not really sure other than that, but dude if you really need this info what are you asking a bunch of stoners for? Go google that shit

4. I didnt but got some weird results. idk. Thank you for your help.

5. Step 1: Google 'Three Panel Drug Test'
    Step 2: Click the first link
    Step 3: ?????????
    Step 4: Profit!

And if you're to lazy to even do that...

6. alright alright, i was lazy my bad
    thanks