three leaf plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by calvinlewington, Mar 19, 2009.

1. This plant has come up and seem to me to have gone straight to bud,it's about 8 weeks old and has been on 18/6 the whole time with not a 5 leaf to be seen.The other plants growing with it were all started about the same time.Not sure what it is...

Attached Files:

• 009.jpg
      009.jpg
      File size:
      133.1 KB
      Views:
    • 010.jpg
      010.jpg
      File size:
      170.1 KB
      Views:
  2. holy shit.

that is downright insane.

i have never seen that shit anywhere.

interesting that it's budding, too, since a lot of lst/minigrow guides use the first 5set as the earliest point to start training/forcing flower.

i presume it's just bagseed? cut some clones, you might have something special. (or you might just have a cripple:()

3. could be a lowryder hybrid, or sometimes plants auto flower when there root bound....:confused:

4. never noticed if auto strains are three or five leaf, but it looks like you got an autoflower strain going on. Check some of the auto grows in the indoor journals and see if there are any similarities....

5. Thanks for your input,the seeds were tagged as "ultimate skunk"(jordan of the islands) and were 10 freebies I got with an order online. I haven't been able to find out anything more from jordan,but who cares? they were free:hello:

6. As mentioned before, take cuttings. If it's an anomaly it might be able to be crossed with others to come up with larger autoflower plants. Yes, you'll be rich beyond your wildest dreams. Yep, have some strains named after you, and obviously the ticker-tape parade that goes along with that. I want my cut. :D
    Good luck,

Tex

7. i'd go with the simplest explanation, which is that the dude who was sorting the seeds and packing your freebie bag accidentally mixed a seed up and gave you an autoflowering hybrid of some sort. however, from what little i know about ruderalis strains the three leaves per branch is kind of odd...

regardless, i'd grow and smoke it. :D