Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Three hits is all it takes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by I Wayne, Jan 15, 2010.

1. jc but what is your guys definition of a bowl because half gram could be but im sure alot of people count those stupid youtube hits as one bowl as well.

and for me its like .6 or so and im good if i do any mroe i get a lil to tired.

2. Same, I'm debating on smoking my bowl or bong this evening.

3. Yeaaa first hits all like..wow that tasted like weed. Second hit you're just sitting there all buzzed. Third hit is just YES HERE I COME. You know what I mean?

4. I think I am going to smoke tonight, any objections?

5. Smoking some reg to low mids (which i usually do)
    1hit-buzzed
    2hits-high
    3hits-cooked

smoking some sticky ass kush(we usually get good tree once a month)
    1hit-high
    2hits-i don't know wat the fuck yu just said
    3hits-If i was standing im now sitting were i once stood probably in the
    grass or dirt. im now feels like im melting into what im sitting on and every time i look to the left at my friends (who are also sitting on the ground)my vision moves 3xs slower than my head lol and i still dont no what the fuck yu are talking about

I love smoking kush i wish i could come across it more
    god has blessed those who live in california

6. You must have some good shit.
    No cannabis today, just some Hydrocodone and Tramadol, feels good :D:D:

7. smoking chronic out of a volcano

1 bag - spacey
    2 bags - spacey buzz
    3 bags - pretty high
    4-5 bags(one vapor bowl) - Where I like to be

another vapor bowl after that and im toasted

8. :bongin:Strike One...:bongin:Strike Two...:bongin: Strike Three,Your Out :hippie:

that how it is with my and my bong , i turn on some Jadakiss and start feeling that audio heroin :yay::yay::yay:

9. 1 hit - Nothing really, a little relaxed.
    2 hits - Buzzed.
    3 hits - Highhh.
    4 hits - Higher
    5 hits - Stonneedd
    6 hits - Gonnee

This is all with my 2 1/2 ft bong ((=

10. I don't ever feel like more weed is a waste. :confused:
    I usually hangout with one friend and blow a dime of dank. Being that high is perfect. :smoking: costly sesh but always worth it.

11. I'm a light weight smoker and i love it. 3 hits and im higghhhh

12. Smoking some dank ass green crack out of my glass bong, and it's rare but this is how it goes for this weed.

1- Feeling good
    2 - High
    3. High as fuck
    4. Ripped
    5. Done
    6. Unresponsive

13. took me awhile to figure out what the fuck you were tryin to say.. but i got it eventually