Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Three hits is all it takes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by I Wayne, Jan 15, 2010.

1. I'm not sure I want to get in on what you're smoking

2. 1=nothin
    2=barely buzzin
    3=buzzed
    4=buzzed
    5=high
    6=high
    7=faded

3. ^ ouch...I'm high at one..shit man

4. I have drank alot of cranberry juice and a alot of water, it has been 6 weeks since i took those hits!

5. yeah my tolerance used to be WAY higher i cut back so its goin back down. like honestly id smoke a blunt full of dodi fire to my head and i would just be high. if i do that now id be funked up

6. I just ripped about 11 milks from my illadelph right now, smoking some really really dank bubbly ass Fullmelt.

Lets just say Im higher than balls right now

7. 2 bowls of milk and I'm straight. 3's pushin' it. Anything more is a waste.

8. I just woke up and I'm like "what the hell happened last night."

9. 1 bowl(2-4 hits) out of the gasmask steamroller and I'm done. "Now preparing for liftoff..."

10. #30 k_semler, Jan 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2010
    1: Nothing
    2: Slight buzz
    3: High
    4: Really high
    5: Stoned
    6: So stoned I'm getting time dilation and gravity is all fucked up to the point I can barely walk.
    7: So stoned I go to bed because I'm FUBAR. (I'm on the moon!)

11. 1 bowl in my bong and I'm ripped, 2 is pushing it. Before my break I had to smoke 4-5 bowls to get high it sucked

12. 1. Just chill
    2. I got a good buzz going
    3. I'm usually high at this point
    4. couchlocked, with some cookies

Being 110 with little tolerence is a gift from god i swear.

13. 1: Nothing
    2: 'Everything's nice'
    3: It starts creeping on me
    4: Wait... I think I'm getting high
    5: 'I love smoking... this is nice'
    6: Buzzed
    7: High

then just wait ten minutes and i'm flyin

^ this is from my bubbler of course... and i could smoke it all night

A bong on the other hand....

1: Spacey
    2: 'Wow this hits hard'
    3: Buzzed
    4: Highhhhhh

14. I really dont count i just pack a bowl and smoke the whole thing whether it be in 20 hits mini hits or 1 huge hit... I usually will finish the whole bowl put my stuff away before i start to feel it.

15. yep, i usually pack snappers and do 3 at a time unless i've just taken a t-break or packed it with kief.

16. na thats from a lil wayne song.... but i do get ripped off 1 blunt, just by the end of most nights il have smoked at least 3 blunts of kush and il be zombie:smoking:

17. First hit I feel really calm, second I am calm and am spacing out, 3rd hit and :wave:

18. first hit: I'm high
    second hit: I'm more high
    third hit: refer to the second hit

19. Out of a bowl, joint, or blunt its like this for me:
    1st hit- "Mmm this tastes good" (slightly buzzed)
    2nd hit- Very buzzed
    3rd hit- High
    4th hit- High as fuck

Then i just wait like 5 minutes and im hurt as fuck

20. it usually take about 10-15 hits before i even feel anything and i only smoke the finest dodi fire chron that you can find on the west coast