Three funny ass trips in one day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by phantomxrider, Nov 18, 2009.

1. #1 phantomxrider, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2009
    Hey guys, I'm new to the forums and wanted to introduce myself by starting out with my funniest trip story. I've been around the lifestyle for a while, just new to the forums. I don't smoke too much - once every other weekend to keep my tolerance low and my trips amazing. Here's a good story to point it out. Enjoy :)

So it was a few days ago when I was hotboxing in a friend's car. We were done and just letting the effects sink in. Well friend number one (I'll call him Pat) shines a laser in the smoke and we all are amazed at how much we toked on. All of a sudden, he slowly points the laser on my hand.

"Dude....it's a galaxy"
    OH MY GOD, you could not believe how crazy that thought was. I don't know why, but I couldn't stop laughing, and wound up trying to eat the galaxy. Anyways, a little while later, we were driving down the road to get some food. Then Pat pipes up again:

"Dude man....we're in a rocket ship"
    I stared out the windshield for what felt like 30 minutes, philosophising about how humans were not designed to go this fast. My jaw was on the floor, haha. My other friends 'Sam' and 'Kelly' were in the back seat, when Sam just opens his mouth and says...

"Wacky Weather Wizard Man"
    Well as you can imagine, we all laughed our asses off about that. He tried to explain, but the further he got into the story, the harder and louder we got. Turns out he imagined an old time wizard in the 1300's trying to tell the weather forecast to his king. Instead of a weather chart, he was just chilling in front of an open window, clutching his golden staff with a purple orb on top with his beard blowing in the breeze. Eh, so we get to Taco Bell, and I order some of the fully loaded nachos. (We have a friend who gets us half off and free drinks there. The cheapest food in town just got cheaper - all day 49 cent burritos.) We eat in the parking lot, and I just have the sudden urge to burst out of the car, slam down my food, and lay on my stomach eating it. When I got back into the car, I watched myself in the mirror and was amazed at how I was tripping: I was seeing myself get fat, with rounded cheeks, no neck, etc. Anyways, after that, Sam and I traded spots so Kelly and I could cuddle in the back seat while Sam described "how good (his) pockets felt" in the front seat.

I hope you guys enjoyed this as my first post. Like I said, I don't toke too much, it's easier on the wallet and has better experiences. So you'll be getting alot more like these :)

2. Sounds like me when I first started smoking... love it. :eek:

3. its good that you only smoke once a week or other week or w,e
    stay gone :)

4. You don't trip from weed... It makes me irritated when people posted about how they "tripped", it doesn't happen! But congrats on getting really blazed.

5. iunno, watching my face transform and seeing music sounds like a trip to me :0

6. Dude Sounds like fun.

Cool story.:)

7. Impossible. When I first started smoking I felt some of those affects, so I know what you mean but its not actually tripping. as you smoke more in the future you will realize what I'm saying now. Or just do shrooms, acid, saliva, or any hallucinogen, trhen you will experience tripping.

8. tthiiss

9. I lol'd at the wacky weather wizard man thing. Sounds like you were realllly blazed :D

10. i've never had a high like that from weed,
    shrooms, sure. but never weed.

11. i agree it sounds fucking stupid when people say anything abouyt trippin when ur not on lsd or shrooms or any other real hallucinogen...u dont trip off weed...idk maybe its a massachusetts thing cuz thats where im from too...nobody around here calls it trippin unless ur on like shrooms or acid etc.

12. I'm gonna be straight up, obviously he wasn't tripling but am the only other person who knows what this kid is talking about? The first coupple tmes I got fucked up with weed, in my mind I was tripping, shit was crazy, and isn't that the high that had us all coming back before we realized the beauty of weed. Give this kid a break, he's new, and I wish I could go back to those trippy ass highs and I'm sure I'm not alone on that.

13. Yeah I get irritated when people compare smoking to tripping, sure marijuana has some psychedelic properties, but to compare the trippiness to acid or shrooms is just ignorant. Glad you enjoy your high though, i loved having a low tolerance.

14. huh, nahh im not new per say, but i have the tolerance of a noob since i do it scarcely. but thanks for the info, i didnt know you couldnt trip on weed, thats just what ive always heard it refferred to like that.

15. Yeah, i actually really enjoyed this story.

Any time i read about someone out of their face high, i just smile and reminisce.

So THANK YOU OP. It made me smile. Don't mind the haters ;)

16. haha, thanks. i have a ton of them. heres a few i could remember just off the top of my head:

me and kelly were smoking with pat and a few others. after smoking out a shed, we emerge and chill on the back porch, letting it all sink in. kelly and i lean into kiss, but right when we go in, the high hits and we forget what were doing. so our right eyeballs are lined up, like an inch away and were sitting there for like a minute. all of a sudden, she goes, "can you see it?" aw man, i was just like, "WHAT THE FUCK KELLY, WHAT THE FUCK." hahaha

then another was kelly and i were in the back seat of a truck while two others were up front. she got cold, so i put my arm around her. she said she got instantly warm, and i just go "we're like lobsters" haha. i was thinking about the lobsters in the tanks at red lobster, huddling together to stay warm.