Threads in the participated section

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forums App' started by Distrex, Feb 15, 2015.

1. When using the app, thread and post Wil disappear from my participated section. Sometimes it is threads that I have posted too. And sometimes it is even threads that I have created. After a short to long period of time they just don't show up there anymore. This csn be as quick as an hour or take as long as a day to happen. Not sure if anyone else is seeing the same issue or not

2. Shit happens all the time. They normally reappear later but I'm currently trying to find a thread I posted 2hours ago. It will show up just pisses me off cuz I want to see it now
    I can't even search for it. Nothing shows up

3. This always happens to me lol. I've also noticed that the notifications section rarely works so I can't keep up with replies to threads I've participated in until I'm on a PC which is rare throughout the day

I think they are updating the forums as a few weeks ago they had a beta sign up for new journals and forums I think

4. Nothing in the notification section in the app loads for me anymore

5. I'm the same way with all of those issues as well. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of these issues fixed in the new forum update coming

6. Would love for notifications to work..