Thread subscriptions

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by dudeindistress3, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Is there any way to not automatically subscribe to threads if you reply in them?

2. Just go back and unsubscribe? Other than that, I'm not sure if there is. Maybe check your user settings?

3. Thanks. I don't have many posts yet but I feel me being bored and replying to a bunch of threads could just be annoying. Thanks tho

4. Have you seen the post counts here? You're not going to become annoying by posting, unless your posts are useless.

5. [quote name='"CKTony"']

Have you seen the post counts here? You're not going to become annoying by posting, unless your posts are useless.[/quote]

You have 3,000 posts so I assume that's a few hundred threads that you were at one time subscribed to. I guess if you keep up with unsubscribing it's not a big deal. I'm just lazy

6. [quote name='"dudeindistress3"']Thanks. I don't have many posts yet but I feel me being bored and replying to a bunch of threads could just be annoying. Thanks tho[/quote]

lol don't worry about being annoying, as long as you're a chill contributing member you'll be all good man. :smoke: :D

7. Thanks guys. I've been sulking Grasscity for over a year and finally decided to join. I feel a new addiction coming on haha

8. It will creep input on ya ;)

9. I like it being a cannabis related forum but I've learned so much non-pot related it's amazing.

10. I don't even talk about weed except occasionally mentioning how stoned I am :smoke: