Thread requesting 2012 Presidential election subforum

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Spliffin Bowls, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Hi guys,

With Obama's presidency coming to within 18 months of his potential re-election day, several big name Republicans are already coming forward to announce their bids for presidency. I noticed the 08 elections were able to get a subforum and was wondering if there was any chance the 2012 elections will get the same treatment?

Thanks

2. Sounds like a good idea. I think ReformMaryJaneLaws would be the one to implement something like this, so you may want to send her a message.

3. Whoa. RMJL is a chick? Is she hot?

4. I think RMJL is a chick. I could be wrong.

5. We need more chicks around here. it's a fucking sausage party. I see goodgirl post up a few times, but is she really a girl? I'm soooooo fuck up btw. I shouldn;t be in here posting

6. Rule 30. Also, I believe Mist425 and Penelope are chicks as well.

7. chicken's a hot chick ;)

8. #8 smokeythatdopey, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. This thread turned into win.

10. :( Why do I come off as a chick?

/back-into-self-imposed-post-exile

11. The Republicans are better off without the presidency.

12. I am of the female persuasion.

No wonder AW is nice to me.

13. that.. and because i know for a fact that your hair smells terrific!!

14. boobs > great smelling hair

15. we don't agree with each other in the politics section very often... but i think we hit common ground on this issue.

16. We definitely need this. It's election season. I'm glad there seems to be a consensus among the users browsing this thread. I'm only bumping it and keeping it alive to keep the mods interested. If this doesn't happen for us, I propose those of us who care talk about 2012 in this thread to keep it going for now.

I'm noticing the tea party is a little more pot friendly than you'd expect. There's hope for stoners on the other side of the aisle this go around.

Ive always voted conservative, however. Legalizations bound to happen when the government is small and lacking as much regulatory powers. Let's just hope we don't get a neocon.

17. yup...

that's a bi-partisan issue for sure!!

boobs bring the world together :hello: