Thread for to post Mark Dice's daily political videos

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WeedOrchard, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Trump gets the black vote.

2. A bunch of white thugs called antifa beat up a vietnamese man who is also gay, that is the face of the left today.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. #623 ReturnFire333, Jul 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    And whom has decreed this? I absolutely do not support any acts of violence like this and that certainly does not represent me as someone who is on the "left" primarily. It's a cool opinion though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. "Anyone want to hold their nose and look through Breitbart for hate speech?" -google employee petitioning for Breitbart to be removed from Google AdSense.

5. Democrats used to sound like this on illegal immigration. Remember?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. More on the Google censorship.

7. Dennis Prager testifying before Congress, reaching out to liberals, who have always championed free speech, to stop the left's censorship of conservatives through google, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.

8. Just helping an attention seeker here, nothing to see.

I`m friendly that way...... :coffee:

9. I was planning on letting this thread die because I am tired of posting all the videos, but thanks bud. I'll still post them where they are relevant from time to time.

10. Sure you were, pal......Sure you were. :wacko:

About as convincing as Trump`s "Clean Coal" bullshit.

11. Now the obvious question is....... What caused these same people to flip? What specifically was the glory hallelujah come to Jesus moment that brought them to light that this is racial rhetoric and hate speech of an inhumane manufactured crisis?

• Like Like x 1
  12. FFS. I thought my cultivation hobby would be a respite from fascism.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Have you ever seen fascism? Not everyone who loves growing weed is a California commie. Not even everyone in California is a commie. Trump 2020!

14. Hatred of trump.

15. #637 Deleted member 638051, Aug 9, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2019
    >>

16. I have listened to mark dice ever since he would make guest appearances on Alex Jones. The good ol days! Now my best friend is neighbor with his good friend in Wisconsin. Small world

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Wow just started reading this post but shit!!!!! Many comments are discouraging. No bueno!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Alex jones is conspiricy theorist that attempted to profit off of insane accusations. It's no surprise this mark chump followed suit.

• Creative Creative x 1