Thread for to post Mark Dice's daily political videos

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WeedOrchard, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Meanwhile antifa takes over Portland. Commie terrorists.

2. The left is full of whiners who flag every video that hurts their feelings. The right is glad to listen to the left's point of view. Even Andrew yang made a similar comment the other day.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't disagree with that. I dislike obnoxious vegans who tell me what I should eat, people who can't figure out their own gender and demand to be called by some weird pronouns, bitching about "fat shaming" and "toxic masculinity"... Whatever the fuck that means.
    I also find it pretty lame when Kamala Harris starts playing her "black" card, when she is actually mixed race. But just because I don't agree with that, I don't pretend that all those things are wrong nor undermining our country in any meaningful way.
    I also think that Alex Jones is fucking moron, disgusting human being and should be in jail, but I believe that he deserves to have certain representation according to the law.

With that I also believe that corporations have the right to censor content published on their platforms and I wouldn't blame them for banning Hillary Clinton or AOC from Twitter, if they violate their policies.

Freedom of speech and equality of protection goes both ways.
    Saying that someone is treasonous, because they disagree with your point of view isn't fair and disingenuous.

4. Alex Jones deserves "certain representation according to the law" eh? That's nice of you.

Alex Jones is a good man and a patriot. He's been speaking truth for a long time. Here's a great video of Alex Jones teaching some kids who don't know anything. I picture you somewhere around these kid's age.

5. :laughing:

Thanks for the compliment. I think I was his age for a whole year.
    But if you are calling AJ a "good man and a patriot", I've got nothing else to discuss with you. That tells me all I need to know.

p.s. your obsession with some stranger's age on the internet is pretty weird. maybe try to chill out with that.

6. You've been triggered. Time to stop using reason. Time to ignore and insult. Alex Jones is a good man and a patriot. Change my mind.

7. :lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Wow, lots of great movies ruined by feminism lately. which is your favorite?

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Hearing on tech companies trying to sway public opinion.

10. Oregon obviously has no stand your ground law. Too bad, I'd pay to watch that.

11. Democrats have been in charge for a while.

12. One of my best friends (who I actually met in GC) lives near Portland now and says it sucks ASS putting up with all the liberals destroying that place.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  13. Once they wreck all the cities they will be forced to disperse into the boonies where they will get the dose of reality!

You can't hunt tofu...

• Like Like x 3
  14. There is No Right wing Antifa! These Idiots are the thing they are supposed to be against.
    It does amaze me who the left ignores all the violence and threats when it's their own people do it!

AOC and Omar have no business being in Congress and they are a Shining example of what happens when Snow flake Liberals vote.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Why do you always forget that Proud Boys (great name, for Nazis) and Patriot Prayer groups were also "occupying" Portland?

Antifa is a bunch of angry vegans, yeah... But your convenient ignorance of Proud Nazis says that you'd rather support white supremacists, than speak the truth. There are always multiple sides to every story. However your version of the "truth" is far from reality. I don't like antifa's actions, but when it comes to white supremacists and Nazis... let them fight. They can't "stand their ground" in an altercation with vegans and purple-haired girls, but so tough on Twitter, though. Just a bunch of Nazi losers.

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. Are you proud of Western Civilization?

You can be black as the ace of spades and join the proud boys.

17. Everything’s a nazi according to dipshit leftists.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. There are plenty of reports of association between white supremacists and Proud Boys. They can claim one thing, but in reality promote something very different. But you chose to ignore that completely.
    Since you think that AJ is a "good man" I don't think you have a good handle on the reality of things.

Antifa and groups like PB's feed off of each other, and that's why you have violent outbreaks. However conservative media always tells the story with a strong bias and you are happy to gobble it up.

Conservative dipshits are getting left behind and think that association with Nazis is nothing to be ashamed of, as long as they have someone on their side. Pathetic.

"Western Civilization" is an ambiguous term. And I am definitely not proud of what's happening with events like in Charlottesville and our leadership. Your version of Western Civilization is screwed up. Because it's not chauvinist and it had both good and bad elements. All you see is groups, segments and "teams". And your comments do no leave a while lot of hope for anything positive.

19. Proud boys and other similar groups seem to be in direct response to the antifa pussies that riot every fucking thing that they deem “offensive”. Calling them nazis because you disagree with them and believe the media’s portrayal of them does no good for your cause. I didn’t know much about them but read a little about them. I see nothing racist or nazi about their actual platform. The only reference to this them being nazis is from they antifa fags and left wing sites. Did trump offend you when he called out both sides at Charlottesville? When both sides act like jackasses, why the feigned outrage at calling them both out?

I don’t get it. Antifa can do and riot and generally be worthless pieces of shit but the media don’t dare demean them. Do they really think acting like a spoiled brat is the way to get regular Americans to buy into their shortsighted vision of a “utopian” society? Shouting and beating down anyone that has a dissenting opinion does no favors to that cause.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Are you proud of Western civilization?