thread for cat lovers.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Jan 9, 2009.

1. I just blazed and I was just petting my cat. I have a dog to but cats are awsome. They are a lot smarter then dogs and are more agile, I love dogs to though.

2. My cat seems to get very protective of me when i am high, she wont let any of the dogs near me. Just sits on me the whole time. When we get really high, my hubby and I narrate what we think our dogs are thinking, its quite funny.

3. Yah, I'm with OP in loving cats and dogs equally. We have three dogs and five cats in our house. (Pretty big home) I really want to get a Maine Coon, my friend has one and it's the most fucking awesome huge cat ever.

4. I love pussie cats. And kittens. I have an all black one named "midnight" and a grey and black tiger striped named "dawn".

5. I like dogs more but I still love my cats got a big orange main coon and a little black tux[​IMG]the tux is a normal sized male lol.

6. Cats are smug and sneaky. and when they piss on your shit its the WORST SMELL EVER!

i'd trade all of my cats for another dog.

7. I love my cats :cool:

[​IMG]

8. I also love how quiet they are.

9. I found some pictures of mine... haha.

Slutty Kitty
    [​IMG]

Scared Kitty
    [​IMG]

Grocery Kitty
    [​IMG]

10. I only have a webcam so the quality is low but here is a pic of my cat sleeping.

[​IMG]

11. I love black cats.

12. Everyone knows its gonna happen, so I might as well just get it over with.
    Hairy Pussy's!!

13. Damn, beat me to it.

I love my fat, hairy pussy. It smells bad after it pisses though.

14. I have two. :cool:

15. Awww....cool cat! Love black cats! I want a cat so bad. But I have an older doggie (who is my sweet baby) and I don't think he would do well with a cat.

16. Something about the sound my bong makes when it bubbles really fascinates my cat, and she always runs right up to it and puts her face right up to it and runs it all over the damn thing. Really weird, but then again, this cat is absolutely batshit insane and then some, so it doesn't really surprise me all that much. Here she is, in all her crazy glory (she actually sleeps like that for some reason):

Attached Files:

17. I LOVE cats... I have a tabby and a russian blue!

18. i don't know why... but i was straight laughing at this thread title/thread for at least 43 seconds.

19. Cats are actually alot dumber than dogs, all they know is how to hunt prey. Why do you think you cant teach a cat anything? because they cant grasp it like a dog can. That said, cats are still awesome.