Thread about random threads

Discussion in 'General' started by Plasma, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Ok, so I scroll through these forums daily and every day I get more reluctant to visit. Its not that I dont love this site because I do, there are just so many random stupid threads. Complaining/and asking questions about life that are very simplistic and are quite aggitating..(e.g. Why cant I smoke in my moms house??) If you are all 18 please act like it, and use your brains.:rolleyes: So to sum it all up, please stop these threads that have been answered a good 10,000 times.

2. in the General section aren't people supposed to ask random questions?

3. #3 rumandromanism, Jan 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2010
    No, they aren't. If you read the rules you would see that these useless threads just add clutter to an already cluttered forum.

Most beginner questions belong in the Apprentice Tokers' section, not general.

Also, OP, this thread of yours is a bit redundant. Threads like this are made all the time and as you can see, do little to change the attitude of the people you mention. If anything, you are just contributing to the same mess you complain about.

4. ^^ yeah there are plenty of appropriate forums for all the questions that could be asked.. this just adds to the McMess/\.

5. i have the same feeling sometimes. somedays its just a big head ache to try and find something good to talk about. so i just get off and do something else. but other times when im on and im just cruising around i tend to spot the more worthless threads and just not go into them and then im not disappointed.

thats the trick. dont take it personally that they arent using their heads, just brush it off and move on to another thread. maybe start one yourself that is random but has substance.

talk about how much you love a certain kind of rolling paper or a certain brand of bong cleaner. i dont know. just talk about something that you like