Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thread about ALS.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Boswell1967, May 3, 2019.

1. Hello Grasscity,

I have been digging and digging looking for more reports and testimonies from patients who are having success using cannabis oil for a degenerative disease like ALS, MS, or Parkinson's.
    From what I have gathered based off my uncle's experience is that it helps with cognitive memory, improves motor skills and stops tremors, induces saliva to produce which helps with speech. We are using Full Extract Cannabis Oil. FECO as you all know what that is. More potent and higher quality medicine. We have three separate syringes that we use. HT THC, HT CBD, and 1:1. Each of them are used once a day and I am happy with how he feels because although we know that there is no cure, he has been given a quality of life from which he can enjoy life and live in the present moment. The company we order from over the phone has released a new video regarding ALS and cannabis.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I have recently been diagnosed with ALS. I am a registered nurse and my grandfather and Uncle and Mom died from ALS.I have been a daily smoker of marijuana since I was 16 years old. I am now 62 and just showing some signs of having it..I notice that the muscle spasms in various parts of my body only occur when I get dehydrated. I tend to not stay very hydrated. I have to be consciously aware of hydration daily. Just wanted to be specific with you I hope you are still at this email address. By staying in touch with me we can compare symptoms and timing. Wishing you all the best. Hope to hear from you soon. My email is pkramer1111@gmail.com.

• Winner Winner x 1