Thoughts???

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by AvidAmatuer, Jun 3, 2020.

1. She looks sad now but been through worse. Just devegged again to focus energy n bent certain colas. Extreme stress all up i know but with my light its the only way to keep it even height n growth as i can work out so far. Any advice welcome but no im not buying more lights or changing the set-up as its a challenge i am up to 20200618_181316.jpg 20200618_181325.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. What i need advice on is the split really. I know i got mad strength in my colas but when heavy bud comes as i expect with light coverage n so many growth spots im gonna need to support that split due to weight i know. Im thinking only do it when necessary to avoid constricting the girth n growth of that "knuckle" as i said im a simple country bloke not a scientist but im sharper than a blunt tool. So don't be a prick please mate, but any input is welcome as long as its straight forward n not up my backside. That's strictly prohibited access. Even my gp needs approval. Any forced entry gets a free knuckle sandwich.

3. If that split gets any bigger imma have to popnit s fukn cherry... talk about a hybrid... im so stoned imaginin me n grace havin hydro human kids n me givin em haircuts n baking cookies with the off cuts... ahhh what a life. Apparently weed came from the planet wait... am i serious? Yes!!! Sirius. No wonder it loves co2. Once we fuck up our ozone we all die n the chronic lives on! Bloomin boomin... boom! Smash that up n put it your pipe...

4. That's the way the velvet cookies crumble... mmmhhhMmmhhHhhaaa Mmmwaahhahaahahhaa!!!

5. Amazing Grace how sweet her smell, my dick does swell at the sight of her moose knuckle. There is grass on her pitch but im only on 3rd fingerin her sideways threatening to steal home... once she's grown learns to suck n squirt in my mouth n soul her sticky icky is all up on my taste buds tasting her whole sweet excretion bowl after bowl. Cake after cake n cookie her nookie backed by a bookie a sure thing got my dingaling harder than ice singin ringadingDONG ... GET YA BONG ROCKIN NOW!!!

6. The reason I'm growing again after so long anyway is some Canadian is Clubbing my x-fur seal n it kinda lit a fire up in my igloo. I figured its gonna get frosty.

7. Dude this this is not gonna get buds heavy enough to brake the main stem. Take some tape and wrap it around the main stem to hold it together. This should have been done at the time of the brake so the plant had a chance to heal the to sides together. If the buds do get to heavy just use string to tie branches to the top of the grow space. Something else is wrong though man and I am not gonna say you need to change your light but what are you growing in?

8. Everything is all set up now you shouldn't have to bend or cut anything else the rest of the grow!! My guess is you have some sort of nutrient issue from ph problems..

9. All that seems ok. It must the effects of the fungus gnats i had. But i got 7 gallon pots arrived today. Im going to transplant again with some fresh medium. The new nutrients have it growing much faster and the color is coming back. 20200624_154830.jpg 20200624_154848.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oh yea mN whatever you changed keep it up!! Just know that transplant means about 2 more weeks before you can send it to flower. And if things go right you will have one big monster there in a couple months!! Nice job

11. Thanks mate, appreciate it. I'll update the post in a couple of weeks.

12. Small update 1593529365251.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. LAST UPDATE... SO I GOT DONE FOR ILLEGALLY CULTIVATING A PROHIBITED PLANT AND POSSESION OF AN ILLEGAL DRUG. I GO TO COURT NEXT WEDNESDAY. GOT BAIL LAST NIGHT. MOVING 2HR DRIVE SOUTH TO CANBERRA WHERE ITS LEGAL. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT GUYS... HAPPY GROWS AND SEE YOU ON THE NEXT EPISODE... I HOPE.

14. How’d you get busted?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. My guess is loose lips!!

16. Yea that’s why I don’t tell anyone

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. My ex. She flat out called the cops.

18. Ouch sorry dude. How’d she even know?

19. Ye, ouch. She came to get some stuff of hers/ours. Must have poked around a bit... i knew she has seen it. But i never thought she would put her kids father in jail. Anyway. Im done posting. Take it easy.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Still dank as fuck up in my house... FREEDOMMMMMMMM!!!! 1593863507968.jpg