Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

thoughts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hoby, Dec 1, 2012.

1. got a free volcano vaporizer with 2 boxes of extra balloons and a 2'' width aluminum grinder for free today for helping someone move out of their home. also ghost multiple joint rollers packs of papers and assorted color pipes that i dont use or will ever and some other smoking accessories for free. :) just thought i share with you guys. the buddy of mines is letting his ganja days go=(

just a thought. happy smoking guys.:smoking:

2. That's cool, the volcano is a great vaporizer. It's funny because i recently did the same thing for my friend. I gave away my vape and some weed to my friend just because i was stopping for a while.

3. yeah.. my friend feels like he just got married. got his own business. feels like its time to let go. even tho i probably wont use anything he gave me besides the vape ima hold on to it. from 1 stoner to another. haha.

4. thats an awesome deal man enjoy

5. thanks man. happy smoking !