Thoughts think is is done ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Spdc1234, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Would like opinions if they think is done thanks northern lights auto 111 days since it sprouted out of the soil thanks for the help in advance the pictures are two separate tops

Attached Files:

2. NL has to be one of my favorite plants. I do photo NL. At 111 days a photo crop wouldn't be done yet but yours look like they are ready to me.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Here's a cpl more pics and thanks

Attached Files:

4. Yep, off with her head!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Don’t look done to me(going by hairs). Too many white ones and others are not Receded enough

• Like Like x 1
  6. at this point its up to you! do you want full amber thrichs that will give sedative couche lock high or for a lil less sleepy I would chop!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I don't ever go by hairs, only the tricomes, hairs can change for way too many reasons and the plant could be far from ready when hairs are amber.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Looks close, but I’d like to see the trichomes before committing.

• Like Like x 1
  9. upload_2019-9-22_6-54-2.jpeg
    The best $12.00 you'll ever spend.

Take a few smaller then rice grain snips from where the light doesn't reach. Go inside to a table and chair and see just how ripe she really is. I want a smattering of Amber showing or it's to jittery for my liking.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wondering if any one can tell me if this is mold on the leaves on a plant I have outside. It doesnt really seem to be powdery and doesn't come off if you rub it.It is an unknown strain just a seed I've had laying around thanks for any help again

Attached Files:

11. I responded in your OTHER post.