Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thoughts on

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Piller, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Bud hyping? Do you hate it when dealers hype their bud up? I personally do, I just want a small accurate description not anything bull shit. This thought randomly came to me because a friend of mine sells low/mid middies. I copped some from him and he told me "It's some fluffy weed bro, it even has purple hairs and shit. You'll like it". Now i wasn't expecting anything great but what i got, really hard and condensed buds, alright regs smell, and no hairs lol. Did i mention it was hard? It bent his grinders teeth lol.

Anyways do you hate hypers?

2. Most people don't know what the fuck they are talking about when they are selling me bud, I've come to accept it.

3. Haha I can agree with that!

4. Yeah, it sucks for me because I know so much about weed. So while they're blabbing on about this or that being the next best shit, I'm just looking at it and going "fuckin' really?" in my head.

Unfortunately it is something you have no choice but to accept, because they don't seem all that willing to learn...And I'm hard up believing if some of them are even capable of learning.

5. Haha thats exactly what im saying man! It's like seriously dude look at it...is that close to what you described at ALL?Lol i think if you jsut keep telling em they'll learn it eventually! I just let it be and when they ask if its good im just like "well its mids..."