Thoughts on white people using "*****" as term of endearment?

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze, Aug 12, 2012.

1. I understand how it has such a strong historical/cultural meaning as to why it would be considered disrespectful. Still, if black people use the term and find it offensive if a white person says, then they are hypocritical as hell! They want to enforce that we're all the same, yet label certain words as black-only or what-not?

2. [quote name='"LeftHandLead"']

False hope is being sold a dream. How many of those black kids now aspiring to be president of the United States actually have a realistic chance of obtaining that position? Better yet, why on Earth would any black in America want to represent a country that clearly sees them as second class citizens?[/quote]

how do you think anything changes? by sitting on your ass and fucking complaining? this country's been good to me and that's why I'm GIVING BACK to the next generation of black kids. take your pessimism somewhere else

3. This just goes into why can black people call me a cracker but I cant drop the n bomb

4. I call all my homies my niqqa's. Cuz they r!

5. Things change when the lying stops. You can turn blind eye to situations, or face them with open eyes. Me choosing the latter doesn't make me pessimistic, I just don't accept anything that is given to me, all sides are viewed before a decision is made. Barack Obama supports Planned Parenthood, bottom line.. Planned Parenthood is eugenics practice... He is not a vision of hope, no president is. Burn down something nice and give this a watch, you'll learn something you never knew.. I promise you...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7b9Lio416s"]The Black Genocide (Maafa21) - YouTube[/ame]

6. I think that white people should start refering to their homies as "crackas". As in "Whazzzup witt it my cracka?" That way we can be just as cool as black people without offending them. & black people shouldn't be allowed to say cracka just like white people aren't allowed to say nikka.

So...Whassup witt it my crackas?

7. it's really fucked up

8. Shaddytheman is my niqqa we will smoke a fat blunt whenever GC has a huge meetup lol

9. I'm down, u in Canada?

10. The term isn't used in Ireland.
    And when I imagine white Americans saying it, it sounds rather foolish. Just my opinion though.

11. I always say ***** with my friends, I mean who doesn't these days? It's all about the INTENTION of how you use a word! I can't stand people getting mad or being offended by any kind of certain word, as long as it's not used to demean you or others.

12. Yessir :D

13. Sure but only if you are wearing a confederate flag T-shirt