Thoughts on Vapir NO. 2?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Ontarios, Nov 29, 2011.

1. I still don't see your point. The arizer can be ordered for 190 shipped from ebay or amazon (with full warranty), the same price as the latest No2. As for size, the arizer is easily half the size of the no2.

If your so dead set on getting the No2, then get it. I'm not trying to sway you away from a purchase. I just don't want other people to read your misleading posts and get the idea that the Solo is some massive flimsy expensive device with no temperature control when really its the best deal on the market.

2. I have the Vapir One , Had it over a year and I like it alot when I put it to use. I'm usually a J smoker but break it up here and there with bongs, pipes, and the Vape. Vapir is a good line if you do get it let me know how it works out. GooD LucK

3. I dont get why you seem so upset hahaha. Im not offended by anything you have posted, because I'm here to learn, not to argue.

My point was, the battery life doesnt matter to me that much since I wont be taking it out of the house. And I figured your next question would be: "Well if you arent going to take it out of the house, you should just get a volcano or Extreme Q", so thats why I said I want a portable vaporizer to use - not for portablility, but for being able to hide it easily, and take stealthy vapo hits.

I never said the Arizer is big, I have seen it and it is quite small. But I heard from people not only in my town, but online, that it isnt the greatest, and thats all I was saying. But since I dont know too much about it, I take your opinion seriously and now I am very much considering the Arizer.

Since I have never used it, I doubt people would come on here and actually take my word regarding the best vaporizers, since I have never used an Arizer, and I did say I HEARD that it was flimsy and not the greatest, so please dont shoot the messenger (me).

Thanks for the info though, I appreciate it, since I just want to learn about the best portable vapo around. Cheers. :smoke:

4. i have owned both, the no2 was ok sometimes, but I didn't enjoy how it leaked, or the weird smells.

mflb is nice, buy extra batteries for sure, and you will be golden. but don't get it if you are trying to share, cause fuck that.

5. Thanks for the info. Yeah I would just be vaporizing by myself, so the MFLB sounds good.

My question is, can you actually vaporize the herb properly, because it seems like you can burn the bud easily if you hold the battery in for too long.

6. I've never burnt the bud in mine. You would have to hold the battery in pretty long I'm assuming.

As your vaping you can see it gradually get darker anyways, so as long as its not turning black you are straight.

7. I've used the NO2 and it's been great every time.

8. i LOVE my MFLB. cant get anything more portable. but the NO2 is more efficient if you dont mind getting rid of some portability

9. #29 lwien, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    So lets see. You resurrect a thread that is over a year old to say that the NO2 is more efficient? Ok, I'll bite. Why is it more efficient, and how much more efficient is it?

Edit: Wait. I just noticed that you posted this in the following thread: >>http://forum.grasscity.com/vaporize...t-launch-box-vs-vapir-no2-2.html#post17046740

"Ok so I'm deciding between getting either the MFLB or the Vapir NO2. These are the things I care about....
    1) which one conserves more weed?"

How in the hell can you state that the NO2 is more efficient than the MFLB and then 13 minutes later, ask which one conserves more weed?

I'm confused...........

10. i said it was more effeciant cause it produces larger amounts of vapor. hop off dumbass

Here's a link to a discussion about Vapir No2 on Fuckcombustion.com:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapir-no2.1694/page-83#post-509861

They are actually saying a lot of good things about it. So are so many other people around the web. I can get it for $100 (including shipment overseas), so I think this is the one I'll go for - looks like the best deal on the market for me, at the moment : )

FR>

12. #33 lwien, Dec 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2013
    Way too many bad reports about Vapir products in general, but then, I'm going with the product that was produced a few years ago.   It may be better now.

But if it was me and I was trying to decide between a Solo and an NO2, even if the N02 was cheaper, I'd go with the Solo in a heartbeat and this is coming from someone who has read more reviews and written more posts about vaporizers, both here and at FC than just about anyone at either site.

13. MFLB is super weak in my opinion. It's great for folks who have a couple of sneaky bongs during the day but it doesn't kick off much heat at all. Never tried oil in it but I doubt it would work very well!

I have the vapir handheld model with the bags. It must be nearly 7 years old now and is still running with no servicing. The only slight issue is the temperature can sometimes spike and requires changing the fan speed. Other than that it has served me well and got many a folk super duper baked. I have never seen bud efficiency as good as a nice tabletop digital vape. You can get 10 nice bags out of a thumb sized puk and still have some nice redbeard left for edibles :)

The best thing about being able to control temperature is you seriously can fraction off different cannbinoids. You set it at 140of fraction off the more heady parts, set it up to 170 you start getting the heavy body stone. The fine control helps you understand your buds even more!

Good luck, hope you enjoy!

14. #35 assgoblin, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    I have only used the magic flight launch box a few times now (and I have to say that is one great name they gave it) but I got way baked both times and I'm an everyday smoker. My issue with the MFLB I guess would be be that it shouldn't cost quite so much, and even tho the company says they will fix or replace no matter what I wonder how tough it will be over time. As for the NO2, mine will be here tomorrow, I already think it's also a bit too expensive but so is weed so I guess it fits.