Thoughts on the Illuminati?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TOKRFRED, Aug 13, 2011.

1. I feel like it's all fuck I used to believe it but got older and realized how dumb it is.

2. history as we know it is wrong, the history books are written by the victors, i mean hell if nazi germany took over the world we would be saying shit like fuck the evil americans in the 40s were much better than they could ever be, yah feel me?

3. #23 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Now you know why people in the south are viewed as incest raping gun toting racists

4. #24 glazedKnuckles, Aug 16, 2011
    That's how I view em

5. i dont consider myself a conspiracy theorist since that would put me screaming in the same arc with a bunch of self-proclaimed messiahs preaching the so-called truth.

it seems like the illuminati have become a way too over exaggerated concept. i do believe there are some rich individuals owning america thus running the country in a facist manner. they - whoever that may be - may indeed be satanist, in the sense that they worship themselfes/ the ego. all sentient beings wants happiness and apperantly happiness equals more in their case. i believe they are behind the promotion of materialsm in the music industry, the death of michael jackson, JFK and 9/11; but i consider all that to be pure theory.

in the end of the day i really dont care... its only a matter of sharing information to reach people out. illuminati is the effect with the cause being a deep rooted problem in the human mind. the real revolution is love :smoke:

6. #26 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 16, 2011
    Congrats. You're a victim of propaganda

7. #27 glazedKnuckles, Aug 16, 2011
    or, OR, I could be kidding

8. #28 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 16, 2011
    But many arnt. They really think people down here are like that.

9. #29 glazedKnuckles, Aug 16, 2011
    Yeah I know. But the same people also think that everyone from California is a lazy, shirtless,beach bum surfer/stoner

10. ^^^ :smoking:

I'll read into any conspiracy that is interesting, and doesn't sound stupid. This whole Lady Gaga brain washing kids with Illuminati or whatever the fuck just sounds retarded.

11. I was listening to this dude on the radio. He said the illuminati, or those in control, actually have a slightly different dna, which is part reptilian. He also mentioned the return of the lost planet Nibiru. This video sorta explains the whole thing - weird suff.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iempod2GaAg]Nibiru 2012, Illuminati history - YouTube[/ame]

12. illuminaughty

13. #33 glazedKnuckles, Aug 16, 2011
    New gamertag fasho