Thoughts on the government

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Rolling_Stoned, May 24, 2005.

1. I'm very freaked out about the government. I found out that the government killed John Lennon because they thought he was making an army of hippies to take over the world. And am I the only one who doesn't think we've gone to the moon?

2. Nope your definately not the only one. There was a thread just a couple of days back. Truthfully i can hardly believe people can be so outrageous to actually say we didnt land on the moon.

3. look at a picture of the moon landing there are no stars in the backround. How did the buggie move is not an engine because you cant start an engine without air. Listen to a recording of the landing there is no sound of the landing crafts you cant hear it land.

4. The sun is much brighter then the stars and overpowers all other lights that would be visable on the moon. With the iris on the camera down far enough to prevent over-exposure you definately wouldnt see anything but the sun and the earth.

-As for the no sound on the recording, did you hear any sound at all? They didn't record sounds i'm quite sure, it was just a camera.

5. lol Opivy, you're always in a thread causing controversy. :D

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 618796" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Rolling_Stoned</TD><TD class=alt2>look at a picture of the moon landing there are no stars in the backround. How did the buggie move is not an engine because you cant start an engine without air. Listen to a recording of the landing there is no sound of the landing crafts you cant hear it land.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I don't think any sound was captured? Can you even hear things well in space? And obviously the engine would be designed to be suitable in space. But there was another thread like this just a few days back.

6. Lol, your right houtsac3 :smoking: i cant help myself =\

Anyways, how bout this John Lennon being murdered by the government because he was making any army of hippies? I have never heard of this before, can you fill me in on the details? Actually it sounds quite humorous, i would like to hear more.

7. John Lennon assasinated by government in plot to conceal mass hippy army!! Honestly.. sounds hilarious. But with Ronald Reagan in power at the time you never know....

8. Well there this book called "John Lennon: The FBI files" I think its a joke because the only thing thats weird about it is that all of the files the FBI has on John are all blacked out with marker. But I dont think they did it because of an army of hippies.

9. but they didn't murder him. It was just a psycho craving attention. Read up about it, he basically did it because he though the song Dream #9 by lennon was sending him messages to kill him. He thought everything on tv and stuff was like directed at him. Just look it up.

10. Oh so you were joking about that part... How bout the moon landing, do you really thing it was hoaxed?

11. I heard about something regarding the moon-landing on the news. Never watched it, but they were questioning whether or not it was a hoax. I dunno... Don't really care either.

The gov. definately freaks me out though. They have WAY too much power, and that's not how it was supposed to be. The whole point of democracy was to put the power in the hands of the people, and we've gone and done just the opposite. We put the power in the hands of a few, and they've since turned on those they're supposed to be representing.

By the way - I truly believe they assassinated JFK. He was too radical for his time, and the gov didn't like it much...

12. What do you mean JFK was to radical for his time? And then what about the person that went to jail for killing him?

As far as landing on the moon, I belive that we did.

Now as for John Lenon creating an army of hippies?! Lol, that's great, a whole army of people with long hair and tie-dye shirts all trippin on LSD shootin the government with guns..haha.

13. And why would the government dislike John anyways?

14. JFK was crap!

15. *sneaks in thread*

Goverment Sucks!!!!

*leaves and works on independant study*

16. Cube*: the book I read said that they kidnapped the guy who killed him and brainwashed him. so yeah im not to sure on that.

Opivy: you pointed out somthing I did not think of which is the sun, as for the sound if there was no sound recording how did we hear the "One small step for man, one gaint step for mankind? just a question.

17. That was a microphone inside of the astronauts suit. They are usually in full vocal contact with ground control.

18. Interesting... what book is it man? I'd like to check it out.

19. Maybe radical was too strong a word. He had a lot of ideals that I guess they weren't very fond of. The person who went to jail for killing him was a decoy. Have you ever seen the footage of the assassination? You can clearly see this guy sitting behind a bush (or whatever) holding a rifle - like - VERY clearly. They had a special on the telly about it.

20. You cant hear things in space because soundwaves cant be carried without gravity or something