Thoughts on Strawberry Cough?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GrowinItFrench, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Recently my friend from my area went down to Toronto to meet up with some of his buddy's, and he came back with just over an O of this strain called strawberry cough, which he was selling for 15/g. I bought about three g's and seshed it all in one day.. And I have to say, it was the BEST high I have had so far, I have had more known strains like Northern Lights and recently I had OG Kush, but I couldn't handle the OG, I have a problem with Sativa strains, because they give me more of a cerebral high, which I find hard to deal with, but back on topic, the strawberry cough gave me a small head high with the best body high I have ever felt. I really like this strain and was wondering what you blades know about it, or if you have ever grown it, smoked it, etc. Just leave a comment and I'll be as quick as possible with a response. (I'm collecting info on it as my next grow is going to be strawberry cough! :) )
    Peace GC! :smoke:

2. Its good stuff bro, Im currently growing some strawberry cough and recently got to try it from the dispencery that i got my clone from :smoke: its a very nicee high. If your gonna be growing in a small room you deff wanna lst, i wish i did because it seemed to strech more then my other plant (bubblegum) and i dont have too much more vertical space. My buddy picked up an oz of it and you could see the buds were thinner and longer. I guess well just have to wait and see how tall she ends up.

Goodluck!

3. Thanks so much man, I think i'll take a look at the link in your sig, I love the strain itself, and I can't wait to grow it. Good luck to you as well, and I hope you have a great harvest. :wave:

4. I've had Strawberry cough from Dutch Passion, very nice :smoke:

5. #5 GrowinItFrench, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It's kind of expensive though..

6. Kind of, Dutch Passion strains cost a little bit more than some of the other femm breeders but some of thier strains are worth paying a bit more for IMO. Power plant, Blueberry and Orange bud are very nice :smoke: