Thoughts on smoking morning vs. night

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by diazed001, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Here are my motivations behind the question, I notice that during the day I am so busy that my high is only used as a stress relief. Like a cigarette, I'm more relaxed but no matter how much I smoke I never get there.

In the mornings however that good-ole wake and bake does the trick leaving me senseless and quite goofy.

Night smokes are nice too, after a long day at work and after finishing up all of life's little chores. It helps to unwind and settle all the thoughts of a long day.

The cons to all of these
    Day- not the high I'm looking for
    Morning- great but only happens once a day
    Night- feel like I slept through most of the high, I feel wasteful

So I want to see your favorite time of the day to smoke!

KCCO

2. I usually smoke at night, but that's mostly out of boredom. I prefer doing it in the middle of the day, because it's like a reward for making it through the morning, and helpful for making it through the rest of the day :)

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. I smoke my sativa during the day. Indica at night. Works for me.

4. Just smoke from morning to night and you have the best of both worlds.

5. 10 pm at night. I like to reward myself after a long day.

I don't feel like I'm wasting weed because I don't go to sleep until 1 am.

6. Dusk. There's a park where I live that I walk to right as an edible is about to kick in. I sit there in the chill of the wind and I am surrounded by whispers of the air through the trees and a quagmire of greens, reds, yellows, and browns. In those moments, I feel no anxiety, fear, or pain. There is only peace. They're those moments that you wish could last forever.

7. I usually smoke in the late afternoon. If I smoke too early in the day I feel like I'm in a haze, like not fully with it.

I have too much shit to do during the day to not be at the top of my game.... :hippie: 

8. I don't see going to sleep high as a waste, I love it. usually can't sleep for about an hour after though.

9. I like to wait til late in the day, because I don't like doing important things like work or school, while stoned. 

10. Being high in the morning is definitely preferred 9 times out of ten if i'm not working or doing much that day. However, smoking at night is definitely enjoyable & i always get the best sleep when i do. Nowadays i don't care too much to smoke in the day for some reason.

11. I have come to enjoy the wake & bake. Before I used to hate it. My pref is smoking again at night & get beyond blazed. It's lovely because I vape & can do it right on my bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum