Thoughts on precoolers/ashcatchers on Mobius Stereo Matrix 60t?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by wumboshouse, Dec 20, 2014.

1. #1 wumboshouse, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    Hey guys.
    I have been using my 60t as my daily driver for about 4 months now. I'm honestly convinced that only the sovereignty pillar perc could be better, and guys, that's saying a lot for the price. Mobius makes me proud, and I just ordered a Mobius 2014 50A crushed opal stereo matrix, a brand new release, at a great price. About a week to go.
    Here's my main question: would a precooler work well with my pieces? I don't really have a good experience with precoolers, and I really don't wanna add drag. What brand is recommended if you do think it's a good idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. That's too much snmoke to clear in my opinion. I think the base stereo perk works wonders.

Sent from a Pineapple under the Sea.

3. #3 wumboshouse, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    but if you think about it, they also make a 65t, meaning there's a bigger chamber to clear compared to the 60t

4. I bought a Seed of Life ashcatcher for my 60t and used it about a dozen times before switching to a carbon filter. It hits really nice with the whole set up but it's just not worth the extra effort, in my opinion.

5. haha i understand. that's what I wanted to know.
    one more thing: do you suggest buying a carbon filter instead?

6. I used to love ash catchers when I got my first few, but a nice piece like a möbius doesn't really need one. If you just want to spice it up tho yeah get a nice a/c

7. For keeping it clean, I'd highly recommend one. I bought a Roor one, but it didn't have a built-in screen so I bought a generic one with a built-in screen. The seals on that one were kind of off, so I threw down on a McFinn's. They're pretty spendy, but I'd recommend one in place of an ashcatcher if you're just looking for something to keep everything clean.

8. Did you get it at the cave? If so let's sesh bro

9. How do you like the 50a compared to the 60t?

10. ABOUT A WEEK AGO

WEEK AGO

Posted in December...

11 weeks ago..

12. chop on the above poster 😂