Thoughts on outdoor plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by panoulis, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Hello guys, so i got these 2 little babies and i'd like some thoughts about them :)

They were planted at mid-April and they've reached about 50cm height right now. So, i suppose they are both girls although i'm uploading some pictures for you guys to see them (PS: I'll get some more these days and update!)..this is my first outdoor grow and i think it's going pretty well..

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. They look healthy enough. A bit stretchy....so I would probably top them and put some sort of cage around them to stop wind from breaking them.
    Otherwise good job :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Last pictures confirms a girl, congrats.

For the record, I never top my outdoor plants.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. You get more sun then these plants are...they are far too stretchy and can easily break when they grow tall.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Yup, I agree with the fact they are too stretchy. Topping might help. Good advice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Thanks for the advice guys but i do not know how to top them lol...my thought was to get a rope and tie it on a tree then tie it on the plants in order to keep them steady :D

7. Ask ganja gurl for a bit of advice or check out her" 5lb plant "thread.
    all her plants are absoloutly amazing mate.
    Put a lot of folk to shame if she wanted like the biggest phattezt plants ive ever come across on these forums and been on em years.
    Check out her really low scrog system outdoors its awesome.
    she give me a bit of co fidence to top and train a lot more im not letting my plants go like i used to youand its with seeing her results

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Awe thanks so much xoxo

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Well deserved buddy.
    U should be saying :judgekneel:....
    Lmao.
    You can see the work you put in early and how it rewards you so well at harvest time.
    Im gonna try a lot harder even tho im in north west cumbria and our weathers usually poor but im still gonna try follow a lot of your methods.
    Especialy next year when i start from scratch again,it is a li'il late now to change but im gonna do a lot more training tomorrow.
    If u dont mind ill throw up a few of my pics outdoor through the week on here.

Our weather has been breaking all records in the laks district.

I just hope we get as good az weather in autumn when they start to flower.
    Had 11foot plants last year but they were just tiny buds all over autumn was a complete washout tho.

10. If deer are going to run in that field. You need to put up sticks like poles so they or any other rodents do not run into them. And yes you should tie yo a stick so the wind doesnt break em.

11. Haha indeed, although animals can't even access the plants..only spiders and all kinds of bugs lol about that tie up i'm working on it so i can make them steady..! Also can someone tell me an average yield for these 2 girls in grams ? I was informed that they'll reach 2/2.5 meters height..

12. There are far too many factors for anyone to give a ballpark as far as yield, such as genetics and which pheno you get, ph, avaliable nutes, light intensity, root mass, and over all health. All I can suggest is READ AND STUDY EVERYTHING YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON. Growweedeasy.com is a good resource for learning a whole plethora of knowledge. Try to learn from your mistakes and try to outdo yourself every grow.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Okay thank you very much Ganga gurl :) I'll keep posting pictures of this outdoor grow

• Like Like x 1
  14. You're very welcome and I hope you hit it out of the park. :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Update 30/06/2018

First plant is now about 47 inches and the second is like 22 some leaves became yellow and i cut them off..also the weather was crazy these days they got too much rainwater and i gotta admit that rainwater does miracles..! It really grows the plant bigger and faster..anyways they look pretty happy/healthy..does anyone know how tall will they go until October? I'm hoping to get like 14 ounces (300 grams) from the big plant and i got no idea about the smaller one maybe like 1.8 - 2.8 (50 to 80 grams)..Also check the pictures :)

P.S: I don't know what strain are these..i also got some auto-flowers but these are certainly not..!

Attached Files: