Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thoughts On My Medical Marijuana Usage

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by FOX5URF3R, May 23, 2013.

1. this is probably the wrong place to post this so please dont chew me out if it is, i apologize in advance.

i just want an opinion from others smoking weed for medical usage.

so ive been smoking marijuana to control my anxiety and depression for at least 5 years now on a daily basis. i havent smoked for 2 days because i wanted to see how life would be without it and its honestly scary as shit. its like i cant function right without smoking and i was wondering if this was healthy. like even my co-workers noticed me being really on edge and jittery. i had anxiety attacks almost non-stop the past 2 days and its been the most awful thing ever.

should i just continue smoking weed everyday for like the rest of my life? have i become addicted/dependent to it? 

dont get me wrong i think weed is the most amazing thing on the face of the planet and i absolutely refuse to take any pills that someone stirred up in a crack pot somewhere in some lab but i mean the fact that i literally cant function in day to day activities without being high has me worried. maybe its just my anxiety freaking out right now but i just want to hear what people have to say about this.

sorry if none of this makes sense I'm freakin out pretty hard right now so try to bear with me.

thanks guys

2. I'm having a bit of a WTF? moment.

You have a long term medical condition that is well treated with cannabis but somehow think it's a bad thing to not be able to stop at will.

If a doctor prescribed a pill would you think you could take it when you feel like it, or would you take it because it offers relief?

Keep smoking, or better vaping because it treats what ails you.

3. It's all up to you. Anxiety is something I medicate for as well, and I know that without blazing my anxiety will be a lot higher. If for some reason I can't blaze then I just have to try and manage, but if I can I medicate as much as possible

4. We knew all the way back in the 50's that MJ is non-addictive. Mentally, you can make a habit of it, but hell...you can make a habit of eating cheeseburgers or picking your nose. If it works, keep it up.