Thoughts on magic flight launch box?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Kamasutra, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

My bad if threads about this vape have come up already. I don't smoke too much, and can't smoke for months in the country that I'm in right now, but I was thinking of buying the magic flight launch box vape when I get back to NYC. It seems really good and affordable, but I was wondering what others thought of it in comparison to other vapes. Let me know!

2. #2 mumbles527, Feb 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2011
    I just got mine a week or two ago, and let me assure you, its fantastic. Its the perfect tool for any stoner. Its tiny, can be easily hidden by anything you need it to be, it runs on one AA battery, and the charge lasts plenty long for you (And often 2 or 3 other people if need be) to get plenty high. Theres basically zero smell, I've already experimented with using it inside a movie theater (I went to see the Green Hornet, and thought it was unfair that Seth Rogen was the only one who could enjoy the power of Green)...it worked like a charm.

As for efficiency, my dealer hates me now. I've gone from buying almost a quarter a week, to barely going through half an eighth (a sixteenth, I guess, but have never heard that term used) with this thing. It will save you money in the long run when used properly because of just how efficient it uses your herb.

And it comes with everything you need, a metal tin to store it in, a velvet bag for when you need it to be portable, 2 rechargeable double AA's, the charger for them...even a little brush to clean it with. Once you get it, you won't need to get anything else for it. (Except, of course, for the delicious herb you put in it). It even comes with a lifetime warranty, so don't worry about it breaking, they'll just send you a new one at no extra charge.

I've used full size, non-portable vapes before, such as the Vapor Bros. and others (Never used a bag vape, though, sadly), and I must say, the launch box works just as well, if not better, than them.

It takes literally a second to pack, 4 to 6 seconds to heat up, and then you're on your way to getting high in no time.

I've been in love with the thing since I got it, if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to answer!

3. I would say the MFLB is the one of the best portable vapes you can buy, especially for 100 dollars.

4. ^
    ^
    ^
    Everyone on the internet agrees with him. I opted for a home unit but will be buying an MFLB before the summer.

5. Sick, thanks for the great information guys.

6. That's what were here for, hope you enjoy your purchase whatever you decide to get.

7. Get the launch box for sure man

8. Gonna have to wait a couple of months before I get back to the states, but it's all good. I'm looking forward to riding my bike no hands down Broadway in NYC and taking some vape hits haha. Then taking hits in the back of my 500 person lectures, then taking hits in the park. Taking hits everywhere homies.