Thoughts On Everclear?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Respirator, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Everclear seems extremely cost effective to me and I think i will pick some up with my next paycheck. I mean I drink Three Olives vodka most of the time at 80 proof and for the same price I can cop some 'clear at 190 proof! FYI its all about getting drunk, don't give half a fuck about taste. 

Any advice on how to drink it? Alteratives? Experiences?

Thanks Blades  :smoke:

2. They got a couple of good songs.

3. Be careful the last time I drank that stuff from a half pint bottle and puked my guts up. You do need to mix it with something though cause it can be harmful if drank full strength. I heard grape cool aide is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. You'll definitely get fucked up.

5. Proceed with extreme caution my fellow blade. Ever clear is no joke and can have you at the hospital in no time. Personally I'd stay away from it. It's basically pure alcohol so avoid doing more than one shot at once. Not sure of your body type or how heavy of a drinker you are but I'd say 4-5 shots should have you faded af. Any strong chaser should do if in doubt REDBULL

6. Leave it alone. That's my experience. It never got me in a bad spot, but I've seen it absolutely wreck people. Blacked out trying to fight everyone. Seen someone stand up and sprain their ankle Lol.

7. #7 Respirator, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2014
    Thanks for the feedback blades! For future reference I was looking at doing this . And in response to the danger, I'm barely 19 and over 200lbs at 5'10. I drink a few times a week but plan to go a bit harder on the booze while I T-break for the next couple months.

8. Used to put it in a blender with strawberries and strawberry cool aid.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I quit because I kept blacking out soon after drinking it, and couldn't remember if I had fun or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. i would use it for tinctures.

pretty sure i wouldn't drink it though.

11. it may be more cost effective than racing fuel...

12. I've gotten black out drunk so many times thanks to Everclear.

13. Bad idea last time I got really drunk was off it a few months ago and I haven't touched alcohol since.

Alone: the devil. I could barely down a half shot at once and it feels like drinking HCl acid

In mixers: the devil in disguise. This is what caused last time to go so badly.

I didn't realize how much I was drinking until it was too late and I was blacking out/puking. Then I had to wake up 4hrs after going to bed to get up for work which I went to drunk and really hungover. Texts from that night ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411054854.708139.jpg

14. #14 240sxLover, Sep 18, 2014
    ^Sounds like you missed out on some pussy man. Let this be a clear lesson to OP: Everclear=not getting laid hahahahah

15. fuck everclear, like iv drank it defore but since i have good ass moonshine connects i see no reason to get the store bought shit.

>Any advice on how to drink it?

Don't. Seriously, that shit will kill you. You'd be better off drinking more of something like whisky or rum, plus it won't taste like rubbing alcohol. This is coming from someone who regularly drank about four fifths of shit tier vodka every week. I quit cold turkey. I still enjoy two or three beers every now and then, and love to incorperate beer into my smoke session. Submarines are amazing with good weed and a tasty craft brew.

17. #17 lazytoker, Sep 18, 2014
    We call it "the pantie dropper" for a reason

18. First time I drank liquor was everclear. I found the bottle in the cabinet at home and thought to myself ima get fucked up. I proceded to take 3 straight shots of this vile liquid then I mixed 2 more shots with some fruit juice. Ended Up laying in my bed watching the ceiling spin, suprisingly didn't throw up just passed out after trying to play some cod4.

19. Jello Shots !

drinking it straight in large quantities is not really a good idea... be careful

20. Good for makin hash

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️