thoughts on eating pussy...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ABW, Aug 11, 2008.

1. I agree. 69 rocks

2. Agreed :p

As long as the girl is on top... I can never be on top of a girl when she's blowing me unless I'm super horny

3. It's nicer than dick, sometimes. LOL (female here, btw)

4. If the chick is on top I'm down
    of course there are some exceptions, if she smellin funky I'll give her the ol' "youra silly bitch"
    other then that I'm dowwwn:hello:

5. they get to suck a sausage, we get to lick a dead fish! love it tho, still.

6. man it is a wonderfull thought if her pussy is nice, but unfortunatly i had the expierience of having my face buried in some not-so-nice pune. i was drunk, and pretty high so i kept on going.

7. I absolutely LOVE eating pussy! It is such a turn on it makes me wetter than anything.
    I love sucking on her clit like a little dick. She has the best taste in the world too. I can never get enough of her. It makes me tingle just thinkin about it. I always hated giving head.

8. That is the best!

9. is it wierd that i would rather munch than get laid? and ^^^ hell yes!

10. 1) Good hygiene

2) My face, her slit

Love it :D

11. nasty beef curtains ------- man I laughed tears about that one! :D

12. lol @ old threads.
    Personally I LOVE to lick and suck some pussy.
    Though I dont think I could do it everyday :p because:
    that little thing under my tongue that keeps my tongue attached to my bottom-jaw, will kind be kind of hurt by my bottom teeth haha.
    Plus sometimes I get a bit of a neck-ache.

But I found solutions for both of those.
    <3 pussy.

13. i mean, shit, man. its america's pastime.

fish tacos, peanuts, baseball and bombing brown people. it's what we do best.

14. I love going down on my girl!! HMMMM, its the best!! she gets off like 3 times b4 i even get inside, its a win/win!!!

15. Haha sounds good.
    My girl has a hard time getting off on just my mouth.
    She needs something hard she says, well, thats never a problem
    Get her hotter than hell, and slide right in..
    Hmmmmm....HM-HM-HMM!

16. I love to eat the pussy. Fuck, I'll do it just for the taste. Long as a girl is clean and etc y'know. The way they get wet, and push their hips into your face and then their body just writhes...Man..I think a lot of the time I find my girl's orgasm more important than mine lol

17. What this guy said. :D :yummy:

18. Lets not confuse those people with the mexicans

19. If she's clean, call me a pussy eating fiend.