thoughts on eating pussy...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ABW, Aug 11, 2008.

1. if they have good hygiene i honestly love to.

2. You didn't do it right

3. you might like cock better

4. ^^this is true....

5. heeheehee *giggle*

6. I LOVE to eat pussy, I HATE hair. They basically have to be shaven, or extreamly trim. I've gone down on a girl with a furry bush, and it isn't fun picking hair out of your mouth... my 2 cents... go down on your woman if they will keep it trim down there for you ^^

7. Ive definitely seen pussy and I do not want a girl to be with me for more than one night so it doesnt matter if I can keep a girl or not. I dont know how someone could do that to someone even if theyve been together for a long time its just disgusting thinking about it.

8. Dude.....

You sound gay.

I don't mean that as an insult, I really mean you sound like a homosexual. One that hasn't come out to themselves yet......

9. you're gayer than a golf helmet, dude.

10. i eat my girl out every time we fuck. everytime. i love it, so does she. shes so fucking fine, and after shes given me head and turned me on, the only next step is to eat her out. it tastes good. believe me you.

11. The sound a chick makes when she climaxes gives me more satisfaction than nutting myself, goin downtown is fine and dandy in my book. Full body orgasms that you give a female, those are the ticket, when there legs and arms start to twitch, you know you've done the job.

12. I LOVE to lick. It's my favorite thing in the world- I get immense sexual pleasure from making a woman cum. I don't even care if I fuck her, as long as she lets me lick until she gets off. After that I'll do anything else, even stroke if she's too spent.

13. barrelhse has a good attitude

14. yummy, i love some fresh shaved pussy. Rich white bitches have the best pussy, hands down!

15. Its not bad, I'll do it for 10-15 minutes to my girlfriend/hookup before sex or something.

But what i really love, is 69. I could do it allllll day.

My neck always hurts licking pussy but 69 makes it nice and comfy, and I get my dick sucked at the same time :)

16. Pfft!

The best pussy doesn't come with a price tag or a bullhorn attached...

17. My g/f (about to be fiance) loves it when I eat her out on her back. I on the other hand love to eat her out when she is in a doggie style position. Nothing like a nice ass in your face.

18. Fuckin' second that.... mmm, that just makes me crave some now :p

But seriously, I love it like nothing else, I got my tongue pierced just so I could use vibrating tongue rings

As for position... most girls seem to like it if they're on their back... but I love it when the girls' on top and riding your face that way gravity gets all those juices flowing in my direction ;) :D

19. I love it!!!!