thoughts on eating pussy...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ABW, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Would that not make your tongue and lips tingle, too?

2. Love it. Especially when they start thrust their hips into your face. It's hard if your girl has a extremely sensitive clit though (too sensitive to be touched by tongue or fingers)

But yeah, can't smell all janky

3. Eh, I'll do it, but it's not my favorite thing. Mediocre taste and smell, at best.

4. mmmm mmmm pussy....

just had some

5. shit i love eatin a pussy

drunk and high as fuck but whatever i am i always love eatin pussy

6. this is my main objective mayne! i loooooove it. nothin better but its gotta be clean and shaven or else...

7. "Theres just some things that Lenord Washington doesnt do."

If you know where thats from and about you are my best friend.

8. #28 mattc707, Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008
    LOL Leonard Washington!!!
    I found your lightsabre.
    :D I'm pretty sure I know the reference. I could be wrong, its been a while.

But I'd have to say I enjoy eating pussy :)

9. Nice matt nice....I smell your lightsaber.... If i catch you going through my shit..IM GONNA BEAT YA IN YA ASS.

10. love it! probably even more than actually having sex.
    but than again i might be somewhat addicted to smells and tastes, so i guess there's more to play with on that level when you go fiddling around with your tongue ^^

11. Well first of all , you are what you eat. Some vaginas have stronger tastes than others, depending what you like on the menu. I don't know what it's like eating another girl's vagina yet but when my boyfriend goes down on me he loves it. I'm OCD when it comes to cleaning private parts so no issues there...

12. It's not like eating cake, but it is not bad at all. It turns me on, which then turns her on even more.

13. Completely true on ur thoughts- its only nice if its taken care of and the favor definetly should be returned :0~

14. I enjoy it and have nothing against it, though it is nice if she recently showered.

15. It was weird for the first 30 seconds the first time I did it...but then it was chill

Leaves a distinct taste even when the lady is respectable

16. I actually did this long before I ever got laid for the first time, and by god...my thoughts? I think it's been way to goddamn long. I fuckin love it! And they fuckin love it too! I've been told I'm quite talented, though I have a bad habit of not knowing when to stop. Next thing I know it's 3 days later and my jaw and underneath my tongue still hurt.

17. Meh its alright I guess, it really varies from girl to girl.

18. it's so sad, but i've never been able to have an orgasm when a guy's eating me out.

19. I have a disgusting story about eating pussy. This guy put a starburst up there and was eating her out and licking around like normal and the girl went to the doctor cause she had a Vag infection and the doctor was looking and he said "Well,ma'm you have a starburst in there,but your boyfriend ate your herpes sack.....Oh god i remember hearing that and just blowing chucks all over the side of my friends car.