Thoughts on buying a used volcano

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by mjfreeb, May 10, 2011.

1. I'm considering purchasing a volcano with my last bong breaking. If I find the right value, I think it could pay for itself within a few months. Also, I'm going off to college in NO and I hear the weed is nothing like Cali so I need a pretty good ass piece to survive haha. Anyways, has anyone boughten one used? What was your experience like? Also, what should my realistic price range be?

2. I bought my Volcano Classic off ebay with the EZ valve kit. I got it for $380 shipped, not a bad price at all in my book. A lot of people will tell you here the Extreme Q is the way to go, but personally the Volcano always wins in my book. You should know though, the Volcano is not the optimal vape as far as stealth goes. The vapor can be pretty thick and have considerably more odor than a stealthy vape such as an iolite or launch box.

on another note, all the internal and external parts can be easily and readily replaced and easily cleaned. So buying a used one is no problem, they last a long time and are easy to service

edit: price range with various accessories for Classic $360-$450 +150-200 for digit

3. i bought mine used and have had it for 5 years now. i also have two other friends who have gotten theirs used, all of ours were bought off of craigslist, and theyve never had any problems either.