Thoughts on bringing used Magic flight on international flight

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ijustblazed, Mar 4, 2011.

1. I have used it for the illegals hmm i bought it on eBay since i have been in London but im going back to the states not even sure what airport ill be going through either

L.A

VEGAS

CHICAGOOOOOO

i was thinking about just putting it in my checked luggage. if they found it what would they do? what trouble could i get into? would you guys advice against it?

2. Yes, mail it to your destination instead. I wouldn't bring an unused one even.

3. Best idea. +1

4. I would either do one of 3 things. Ship it (safest), put it in suitcase and more than likely it won't be taken, or take it with carry on(wouldn't recommend). Whatever you do make sure you clean it very well. If I was in your shoes I would clean it amazingly well and put it in my suitcase.

5. Clean it really well, you won't get any trouble at this end of the deal; paraphernalia is completely legal and won't get confiscated unless it's coated in resin in my experience.

I'd just put it in checked baggage, then you only have customs to worry about at the other end anyway. But cleaned I can't see them even knowing what it is.

6. They might flip shit when they find it sorta looks like a ghetto bomb haha

7. Are you sure about that i thought paraphernalia was illegal depending on the state e.t.c not to sure though.

8. It's legal at my end as I said, in the UK.

I dunno about the state that you're flying into.

9. Sorry man didn't read what you said properly.

10. Send it in the mail, at best they will think it's part of a bomb, at worst they will know what it's used for and charge you for trafficking drug paraphernalia. Your looking at it getting taken away or worse your spending some time in jail.

Either way when you look back on it you will probably think buying a new one there wouldn't have been such a bad thing. It's a $100 at best you will need to buy another one or spend a few grand in defense attorney fees.