Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- Thoughts/Ideas on your future careers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EddieNashton, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Lately, I've been thinking...I love marijuana. A LOT. I know that I want to grow marijuana on the side. And I know that I want to start my own business. I despise working for others.

This is my latest idea, so forgive me if it sounds silly or impossible. I'm open to suggestions by the way!

I've been thinking of getting an investor loan and buying an apartment building. Not sure of how many units or anything like that. All I know is that I will rent them out to people who want to grown marijuana. I will allow it and um...run a business off it. lol

So double income xP

High thought lol. How about you guys? What do you plan on doing?

2. ^ Doesn't sound impossible, a little risky, though. Depends on where you are. It would be cool if it worked, though!

I'm going to med school, baby. Just call me Dr. Toker.

3. You think so? I wonder what exactly I would need to do in order to go about securing an apartment building.

And Med school? Shit...good luck, Doc.

4. How you gonna advertise that your cool with people growing? Once the word got out your door will be kicked in and you'll be jacked by law enforcment or just some hoods. Idk how that would work for you but you got a kind of good idea..

5. You gonna do this in Russia or something?

6. DEA is gonna bust that shit so fast. But renting out condos/apartments is a really good way of making money I've been told, maybe just go with that part of the plan :p

7. There are realtors who specialize in that sort of thing. Just like in norcal, there are realtors who more or less only sell huge tracts of farmland with the knowledge that the only they'll be used for is wine, beef, but mostly weed.

Buying the apartment building is probably the easy part. I know a few 20-somethings who own and lease properties. Setting up grow agreements, though, that's the tough part. In a state like California you could probably do it legally somehow, I just can't imagine how it would actually work out. It's sort of uncharted territory, doing it on that scale.

And yeah . . . med school. I'm not worried about how hard it'll be, but I'll be damned if it won't take a long time to finish. I've got to get through post-bac first, too :(

8. Get $40,000. Go to a ghetto neighborhood with houses. Go door-to-door asking about they're finances, get them to like you a little, hand them $3,000 and to remember your name. Then leave, and repeat to each house in the neighborhood.

These people will do anything for you now. Use them as grow spots and traps. Boom. Godfather shit 101.

9. I'll be working in IT as a systems analyst/project manager/software engineer for business systems
    How old are you?

10. I'm 18, my friend.
    Now that I'm down from the high, I can say that it is pretty funny though. It would be super awesome if it could work out.

I mean, I could at least just rent out the apartments and find some place to grow it myself. :D