Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thoughts and Opinions Please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EasyPeasy, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Hey GC,

Ok so i'm still pretty new to the forums and have just recently gotten back into my relaxing passtime (about 2 1/2 years). I'm curious what your guys thoughts are on this bud.

The pics I admit could be alot better, but i've done the best with what I have. It has alot of orange hairs on it and is surprisingly crystally. It smells rather fruity and when I smoke it, i have found myself getting really involved with video games. especially forza 3 and modern warfare 2 :rolleyes: I'm for the most part talkative. My wife and I are engaging in a pretty interesting conversation about relativity and such :) Anyways, i've seen peoples pick up threads and stuff but im not neccessarily here just to show. im curious if i could get some feedback on it.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like some solid bud man, you cant go wrong if it smells fruity, Enjoy and welcome back to this great pasttime

3. ooh looks like a good smoke to me. good that it got you stoned for sure. I dont see anything wrong with the bud that your getting. it all depends on how much you picked up though. i noticed the mason jar had weed in it. what did you pay?

4. It sounds like a sativa dominant strain. Sativa is great for wake and bakes, but I still prefer a really stony kush.

5. yup sames here.