Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

thought

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chillumss, Apr 28, 2011.

1. #1 Chillumss, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
    I was just thinking, how much more advanced will humans get overtime? Say 100 years. I mean people hundreds of years ago were generally shorter. Now, we are taller, people are given advanced medical treatments. It just is crazy to think about how much humans will change overtime, and we will never know. Who knows, people's life spans will most likely go up overtime too, i wouldn't doubt it. What do you guys think?

2. I think we will all have the ability to have super powers...

would be incredible if so.

3. yep definitely, that's the trend. as we learn more, and medical technology improves, so will life span and quality of life. i'm in a medical major, so i think about this stuff all day lol

4. I feel like there would be a pill such as in the movie Limitless, but instead of making you very smart it would let you access a part of the brain where you would discover an innner super power haha.

5. There was a recent study that showed more and more people are being born with second thumbs. This being because we are always on our phones texting, or using handheld consoles, or ipod, channel changer etc. evolution is taking over thinking that we need a second thumb to keep up with all the thumb movements we do these days.

6. They say this generation of people living will be the first not to outlive their parents in average number of years that we live. Though that might be a USA only finding and it's only cuz we eat so damn much! :p

Does that just mean we have the highest concentration of stoners? Because we are all high and have munchies all the time making us fat! Well everyone else atleast. I was gifted with an extremely fast metabolism :D

7. we've gotten taller and shorter multiple times over our lifespan. it really depends what environment we're living in during the time and what our body needs to be like to survive.

8. adaption > evolution