Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thought this was funny....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tmax, Apr 8, 2007.

1. http://www.well.com/user/woa/fspot.htm

I particularly like these quotes....

"Research shows that students do not remember what they have learned when they are "high"."
    (Funny cause I smoke before I study and I have an A/B average, do you remember what you learn when you're drunk?)

"What is marijuana "burnout"?
    "Burnout" is a term first used by marijuana smokers themselves to describe the effect of prolonged use. Young people who smoke marijuana heavily over long periods of time can become dull, slow moving, and inattentive. These "burned-out" users are sometimes so unaware of their surroundings that they do not respond when friends speak to them, and they do not realize they have a problem."

"Can marijuana cause cancer?
    Marijuana smoke has been found to contain more cancer-causing agents than is found in tobacco smoke. Examination of human lung tissue that had been exposed to marijuana smoke over a long period of time in a laboratory showed cellular changes called metaplasia that are considered precancerous. In laboratory test, the tars from marijuana smoke have produced tumors when applied to animal skin. These studies suggest that it is likely that marijuana may cause cancer if used for a number of years."
    (Is this written by the tobacco companies or something?)

I love how this article states that these things will actually happen if you smoke marijuana. People are fucking retards.

2. It actually confuses me, I don't know what to believe anymore.

3. both of them are such bullshit, theyve both been proven the opposite of that. I mean some people are retarded when they smoke dont get me wrong, but a seasoned toker will get used to it.

4. Alcohol AND drug abuse? They say it as if alcohol isnt a drug.