Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

thought some of you might appreciate this

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JT3, Jun 17, 2005.

1. i've had this pipe for 12 yrs, she's beaten an bruised, but still hits like a champ!!!

[​IMG]

2. Haha, dude, that's awesome.

3. wow that is a sexy bong, welcome to grass city, toke on

4. shes a beaut!

goes to show you, if youre good to her, shell be good to you :smoke:

5. Godamn JT clean up your place! lol just kiddin. Pieces that have been around forever are always more special, like you've had all that time to imprint yourself on it. I bet it'd knock me on my ass. :smoke:

6. Is that bong water 12 years old too? haha j/k

7. hahaha, naw man, thats what happens to resin after 8 or 9 yrs, i used to clean it all the time but as i got older and could afford not to smoke resin anymore, i decided it would be way cooler to have a pipe that just looked experienced. And this is what i have now. Dont get me wrong i have to change the water all the time, that thing will stink up a room in no time. that was my first pipe, i've had many since, but this ole girl is the only one that has stood the test of time......i wish i had an idea of the number of hits she's given, but i dont. Sorry for rambling about Ole Blue, but when i bought her, the place i bought her from was in the city and they sold things like t-shirts and posters, u had to ask the cashier for a lamp!!!! lol, i paid $30 for it, and it was one of the best $30 investments of all time...

JT

8. thats awsome i had a pipe i had for 5 years a spoon i loved that peice but one night at a party i let a couple of highschools kids borrow it and they dropped it in like 10 mins of smoking and i never saw it again

9. my first piece isnt in my possession anymore, my little brother bought it from me,
    its about five years old, has a tiny little bowl(just enough for like 10 hits). I also had a original zong named elvis for 2 years until it laid slain at the bottom of my friends balcony.RIP. I also had a gerome Baker pipe for awhile, but it died in feburary in my friends garage. we barried that one, it just hit so nicely.... I had a glass screen that was fitted to my pipe for 1 year.... it was awesome!

10. nice bong man.. may you have many more happy years together! :smoke: