THOUGHT POLICE: Firms must swear Obamacare not a factor in firings...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Feb 11, 2014.

1. It is completely fair to be angry at the citizens who TWICE voted Obama into office, and it is just as fair to be angry at those politicians who write the bills.

You reap what you sow, and the citizens who voted for all of this are gonna get what they sought.

There is that self righteousness again.  So, because others don't adhere to the same principles as you, you must attack them.  Classy man.  And the guy even said he works and pays taxes, so he has every moral right to get something in return.  I've heard plenty of you ancaps on here claim you'll take some back from the government since they stole from you.  If you are going to attack him, be real enough to call out your own side when they do the same thing.

So you know for a fact that everyone taking Obamacare voted twice for Obama?  If I had to guess, I'd suspect that the majority of those signing up for the ACA are young and poor....the least likely group in this country to vote. 

I didnt say that at all, I said people voted him into office TWICE, and those people are just as liable as the politicians writing the bills. If they didnt learn that Obama was a shill after his first term, then they shouldnt be exempt from any scrutiny.

4. But was Romney a much better option?

I get that.  I guess I assumed you were responding to me, you didn't quote anyone so I didn't know.

Fuck no, both are evils.

Meh, hungover + studying = tired brain.

I know the feeling man.  What are you studying, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm currently on my last semester for a pre-pharmacy program at my uni.

Congrats.  It's the one business in this country that doesn't seem will ever be going away.

10. Maybe someday you can fill pharma weed scripts anywhere in this country.  Wouldn't that be nice?  Of course, fuck the doctors and big pharma companies, I'll still grow my own.

11. #32 goober0331, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    Yeah it was something I was conflicted with, but it was a career decision I had to make. It was either that or be a music major lol.

Not that theres anything wrong with being a music major, but one has a little more job security, and is a little more practical.

12. Hopefuly not at the cost of your job ^_^

You do realize that you are not being provided cheap healthcare right? Someone else is just being forced to pay for it. Its actual cost is even higher than the health insurance you couldnt afford.

You are a greedy fool. You are not societies responsibility. Why dont you stop eating mcdonalds instead of just forcing us to pay for you?

Im not even kidding here. The biggest problem with socialized healthcare that people like to ignore is this : over 90% of healthcare costs in america are self.inflicted diseases. Cancer from smoking. Diabetes. Heart disease. Broken limbs from doing stupid shit. Yea some people have legitimat hwalth concerns, but those costs are less than 10%...

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I too was going to school for music. Then i realized i need to feed my.family. lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I'm not a greedy fool. The opportunities were taken away from my grasps by rich racists decades before I was born. While you're off spouting stupid statements from the second floor of your home, or in the middle of your 2 acre property, I'll be over here strugglin' to pay rent, with no health insurance.

15. do you make these statistics up for fun, or because you believe they are accurate?

16. ^^ You should focus on using your mind instead of making excuses.

17. I would almost feel bad for you if it were not for the fact that you are a mooch and a thief. Health insurance is not a human right and certainly does not give you the right to use the state to steal from those of us who work for what we have.
    If you don't like your current situation them get yourself out of it. Don't be a leach and steal from others so they can be just as fucked as you are.