Thought pizza guy was a fbi agent

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by juicyjayross, Oct 19, 2015.

1. I ordered baked ziti, sat down with my vape and smoked about .3 of some orange crush. It wasnt a lot, but i got extremely high. High to the point where I didnt know what was going on... So anyway, i see an oldish man walking to my front door and my first thought was to hide, because at first i thought it was a cop or robber trying to break in. The next thing he did was knock pretty loudly and i hid in my basement. I then got 3 calls from numbers i didnt know and i never answered them. Then when i snuck upstairs and looked out the window i saw the delivery car with the pizzeria name on the side leaving my driveway. I then checked the voicemail they left me saying they came and knocked and no one answered. Lmao i called them back and told them i didnt hear the door. They eventually came with the food and i gave him an extra $5. This was the most paranoid ive been in a long time. Maybe its just the weed i have, but ive been getting progressively more paranoid when i smoke.. Any tips thanks. Enjoy idiotic story

2. I had something similar happen once, but it was with some friends I wasn't expecting. They knocked like forever and eventually scaled the back of the house by climbing a defunct antenna ladder and pounded on my bedroom window. I hid under covers, afraid of what I do not know. Anyways, I quit shortly after that for a little while. What a trip.

3. Lmfao oh my god. That was great OP. That made my day lol

4. So you forgot you ordered food?

5. Yeah maybe you should start smoking straight indica lmao

6. Either lies or that's some psychotic behavior man.

7. #8 Slim340, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2015
    anytime a helicopter flies over my house and I'm smoking, I get uber paranoid, peaking out the window blinds and hoping they don't see me peaking out LMAO, 1 in a trillion chance of that happening but in the moment it feels real as shit. Turn off my vape because I feel like they can see the heat signature hahaha
    I don't usually get paranoid but man the helicopter freaks me out wheni blaze and I don't even grow

8. Wait till the police drones follow you like they do in my town, wtf man.

9. Some of you guys probably just shouldn't smoke

• Like Like x 1
  10. lol whenever I hear a police siren and im smoking I get mega paranoid i put all my stuff away ya know open the windows spray air freshener eye drop myself...dont forget about the axe. Then the sirent stops and im like "im such a fucking idiot"

• Like Like x 1
  11. I get like that sometimes too haha but i just try to remember its just weed and if you act normal then people won't suspect of much

12. I dont get paranoid like that i mean i get paranoid but its more like a guilty or a i did something wrong feeling

13. that happened to me once with a ups man. He knocked, I looked through my peephole to see a man wearing a blue shirt with sunglasses and a gold badge thing on his chest. I shat bricks and hid in my bathroom. Bag in hand ready to flush that shit down if I had to.

I facepalmed so hard at myself that day.

14. Ya my tip is to smoke less or just stop smoking for a while. "Progressively worse paranoia" only continues to get worse when smoking the same speaking from personal experience. If the paranoia is really bothering you then you should just stop for a while and get your life together bro.

15. Its sad we have to get so goddam paranoid just because were smoking some weed goddam

16. OP, you deserve a pizza in the face for the shit you have been pulling

17. Weed isn't for you. Please don't use it anymore you are making us grown responsible adults look bad.

18. damn man thats crazy hahha :p

19. jmick, exactly baked ziti wasnt even a thought at the time