Thought I'd share this

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kaiserd00d, Feb 1, 2012.

1. http://www.herald-mail.com/news/hm-...sboro-mother-of-nine-20120201,0,7403527.story

(If the link is invalid I will fix it I'm posting from my phone lol.)

Anyways, hello everyone. I just thought I'd share a story of how I went to jail, and ended up meeting the guy above, and what a nice person he was, despite his stupid actions of taking police on a pursuit.

It all started one night in October of 2011. I was riding around following my gps to a friends house to smoke some good weed he had just bought. My buddy was with me and he had his own stash, I was basically just the driver. I trusted my buddy that was with me, with my life. Wrong decision. I get pulled over shortly after with my one friend in the car. Their reason was because my friend had his hood up... really? But yeah, basically found his weed and arrested him, then me. For no reason. We get to jail go through all the bullshit and put me in a cell with the guy that is in that link above. He was the nicest guy in that jail and he kinda ended up being a good friend talking about blazing all the time. And it sucks to see him get sentenced to 12 years.

Do you think he deserved it? Opinions.