Thought Id share my new hooka purchase

Discussion in 'General' started by Anony, Apr 11, 2009.

1. #1 Anony, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2009
    After the tobacco tax at the first of the month, I havnt purchased a pack yet, and I decided to save up for a hooka. Today I purchased it.
    I have bought two previously, but they were cheapos, and never really liked them. First one was just a one hose, that I bought at hemp fest 07. Last year I bought a 2 hose, but never really liked its style, and I gave it away. Let this be a lesson to you, buy the one you like!

The third and hopefully the final one;

Purchased Seperately Cost:

Siberian Swiveling 3 Hose Hooka - $140.00
    Leather Carrying Case - $25.00
    USA Fabric Hoses - $15.00 x3
    Bowl - $10.00
    Tongs - $3.00
    Charcoal - $3.00 x2
    Extreme Cherry Tobacco - $12.00
    Large Pipe Cleaner - $3.00

My cost for all of the above:
    $150.00

I realize this is a lot for a hooka, but I have had my eye on this one for over a year and absolutely Love it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. pretty sweet!

i love hooka, that is when im not blazin lol:smoking:

3. thats fucking tight dude
    very beautiful hookah

4. Very nice hookah dude. Hope it works well for you.

5. nice nice ! i have a one hose hooka as well... when im not smoking bud im usually smoking that, they are nice to have.

6. Very nice! I love hookah! I was almost going to go tonight, but there was a big storm over here. Best of luck with it! :)

7. That shits beautiful manggg..

Floydian has one too, but its only a one hose-r.

Very very nice though.

Ima throw you some rep for it.

8. Thanks. Hits like a champ, but the bowl is so big I have to use two charcoals. I might just need to buy larger ones.

9. What kind of coals are you using? If you're using quicklites, 3 Kings has 33mm coals, and 40mm. The 40mm seem to be large enough for a large, standard Egyptian bowl

10. Not sure really. Good to know that though, ill definitely have to pick some of those up.

11. Also, wondered if some people could recommend particular brands and flavors of the shisha they like?

12. oh shit!!! we smoked this shit that was the SHIT
    but i forgot the brand. let me look it up

13. Al Waha Shisha << that shit thats the bst brand EVER
    TRY the cactus breeze and blue mist!!! oh man :D

14. nice its makin me want to hookah right now

15. You can't go wrong with Al Fakher for the price. Cinnamon and mint are my favorite, but all of the flavors are generally really good. Sometimes you'll get a bad batch, but I guess that's just luck of the draw.

After that, Nakhla for the price. Starbuzz is excellent (Blue Mist FTW) but it's pricey. And then of course Tangiers, that's like the creme de la creme of shisha, but it's expensive and a bitch to work with. If you're looking to learn the ins and outs of your hookah, pick up some Tangiers...once you figure it out you'll be in heaven

16. Word will do, thanks for the tips. Triple pear has been my favorite, but definitely looking for new.

17. That is a tight hooka.

I used to love hooka till one day, I got so sick from it. Gave me headance, nausea, puked. Man, that was not a good experince. I would like to smoke again but I'm afraid that would happen again.

18. thats a sick hooka man, ill throw some rep at ya, even though it wont do much :p

19. It does make my own modest piece of shit hookah look like, well, a piece of shit.