thought i was going to OD

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by killakilltexas, Dec 2, 2009.

1. soo tonight i was with some friends and we got a quarter ounce of some yayo. well we ended up doing it all, oh and there were three of us. now i havent been snorting yayo for very long, but i have a semi-high tollerance. now after it was my last line i was feeling soooo good, and just sniffed it all :eek: and then about 20 minutes later i could hardly breathe, i was really hot and my chest was beating out of control. do you think it was close? i had about 12 lines.:confused:

2. sounds like you got dehydrated, so yes. you almost died.

3. I'd say you were a little close. Make sure you learn from this, know your limits.

4. That sounds extremely unpleasant. Consider yourself lucky it wasn't actually good coke.

5. ya i thought i was really close, ha ive learned to take it slow.

6. yep, like what they said know your limits.
    when you said you felt good, that's about when you don't need anymore

7. yea dude that doesnt sound like fun at all. at least now you have a better understanding of your limits. its not pleseant but you can only know your limits once you test them, even if not on purpose.

8. yeah u def came close and like mentioned before just consider urself lucky. i had an 8ball split between 2 ppl of some good lbow over a 4 hour period and i didnt get quite as bad as u did but that taught me my limits,